Reviews for Spirit Fall
becca65d chapter 12 . 8/21/2013
Great story. Glad for the happy ending
Miss Light Bright chapter 12 . 7/25/2012
Such a great story! Loved the ending. :D
JustMe chapter 12 . 7/12/2010
Really, really lovely story. It was great and a pleasure to read. Thank you so much for writing it! :D
UnholyMuse chapter 12 . 10/14/2009
This is such a wonderful, wonderful story. I'm a sucker for sick!Dean stories.

You ever think about doing a sequel? I'd so read it! Please pretty please?
roqueclasique chapter 12 . 3/4/2009
dear madame hionlife:

please to break my heart and put it back together again.

OH!

you already did.
Laura of Maychoria chapter 12 . 1/6/2009
Oh, great story. I loved John's perspective in this, how he struggles with his anger and loves his sons so fiercely, even though he makes bad decisions sometimes. Dean was absolutely heartbreaking, and it was so sweet and like him to try to be strong for Sam even when he was feeling so awful. I loved the schmoop, too. It didn't feel like too much at all.
cHoCoLaTe-cHiHuAhUa chapter 12 . 1/3/2009
Very good fic! It was much enjoyed. And thank God for that long overdue hug!
Emi-Ly Sway chapter 12 . 11/10/2008
I absolutely loved it! Sammy, Dean and John are very...i don't konw...how i imagine them i guess. Anyway, great job ]
reading chapter 12 . 10/10/2007
Aw, that was lovely! Such great characterizations of all three Winchesters. John, stern and scared and tender (loved him carrying Dean from the bathroom to the bed); Dean, tough and frail and laughing (Dean in a cowboy hatyum); and Sammy, terrified and angry and so, so young.

Well done! Thanks for sharing. :)
midge knight chapter 9 . 10/7/2007
I've been reading this quietly, too enthralled to comment because that meant taking time away from reading the next chapter. But I had to pause because that last bit with Sammy near about broke my heart. Winchester issues much? -K:)
Angelbyname chapter 12 . 8/22/2007
Lovely story, enjoyed it very much.
arianstarr chapter 12 . 7/1/2007
Wonderful story!
heather03nmg chapter 12 . 2/11/2007
Very sweet story...enjoyed the sick Dean plot and all the angst
Sera and Tails chapter 12 . 12/29/2006
Wow...so fluffy and wonderful. Really AU, but that's okay. Excellently written and lovely conversation between the brothers.

Cheers,

Sera
324123412341241234123 chapter 12 . 12/28/2006
I read this in one go...

My sick morbid mind kinda thought you were gonna kill Dean, and then I would be forced to kill you... anyways, glad you can stay alive \o/

I liked this AU.

Made me think the big 'what if they didn't hunt anymore?' just like Sam does most of the time, and it wouldn't be all that bad... that until the Demon killed Jess or something... er... nevermind what I said, you rule.