Reviews for Valentine, Texas
IheartPadalecki chapter 1 . 5/31/2006
Hey. Sorry I just got to reading this, I'm trying to catch up since I've been gone, but here I am. I really like it, and I can't wait to see where you're going with it.
Ster1 chapter 1 . 5/30/2006
Hey, I found your stories too! Great description of the hopelessness of the prisoner's desperate situation. Very interesting premise, looking forward to seeing where it leads next.
falsememorydamnpixies chapter 1 . 5/30/2006
o, im goinna be watchin this one, interesting start really different good goin
pandora jazz chapter 1 . 5/30/2006
I like this. Good beginning. I think I'll have fun reading your story.

Thanks for sharing with us.
hobbit1400 chapter 1 . 5/30/2006
Oh... the origins of the Colt. That's very cool and original... if you haven't noticed i like original... anyway... this is very good! Update! I'm glad u stepped away from angst. I like it... but after a while it gets boring. And if you haven't noticed from my story *caugh**caugh* WHITE Magic *caugh* i like happiness... but as i said too much of your favorite thing isn't always a good thing... but hey! Keep it up!

I also read your profile. I'm a band dork through and through. I play flute, sing in choir, i'm gonna be in drumline next year(i don't always get alone w/ the Barbies in the flute section), and i've written 1 1/2 songs in our schools Meet the Composer Clinic. MUSIC ROCKS!

Your Hobbity Friend...

UPDATE! :)
I'mcalledZorro chapter 1 . 5/30/2006
It is great so far. Love the old West and the quote. Made my day.
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 5/30/2006
Very cool start. Looking forward to more. Catch ya on the flip side.
snchills chapter 1 . 5/30/2006
Interesting... I want to read more.
Mishka89 chapter 1 . 5/30/2006
This is good so far. I'm interested to see where it's going. Keep it up.
kokomocalifornia chapter 1 . 5/30/2006
ohh! you have me interested ...
145 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10