Reviews for Valentine, Texas
EagleGirl6 chapter 9 . 4/14/2007
I like the romance! Usually I can do without it, but I've never read Jake/John romance before, and he deserves it. I'm looking forward to seeing what you do with it.

Next chapter Dean and Sam... I can't wait to find out how the two time periods fit together.

Thanks for the chapter and I'm looking forward to the next,

EagleGirl6 chapter 7 . 4/14/2007
I've been looking forward to reading more of this; I'm sorry I'm so behind!

I really enjoyed this chapter, with the Dean-hurt, and him getting to know Aggie. From your descriptions, I feel like I'm really getting to know your characters. Also, I think you've done a great job getting into the Western aura (I don't know how to describe what I mean...). I feel like I could be watching an old Clint Eastwood movie from the way you describe the characters, action and scenery.

Thanks for the chapter and I hope to not wait so long before reading more!

EagleGirl6 chapter 3 . 4/3/2007
I love how Deke is such the ladykiller:) *swooning* this was awesome:

deciding which one would be the lucky girl to have his boots under her bed

Another fun chapter... just what do you have going on with Jake (I have my suspicions)? I'm avoiding reading the reviews like I usually do so I won't get spoiled!

EagleGirl6 chapter 2 . 4/3/2007
Hehehe, I'd recognize those boys anywhere, anytime wink nice job! I loved how "Deke" talked to the prisoner:) fun chapter, thanks!

EagleGirl6 chapter 1 . 4/3/2007
I'm so sorry it's taken me so long to start this; I wanted to wait until I had time to sit down and enjoy it. I'm glad I did, I'm intrigued so far! I love that there are so many chapters and that it's complete:)

Your descriptions show me just enough to give me the picture and feeling without burdening me with excess words. And I really appreciate the clean writing; makes reading much more enjoyable.

This stranger with a special Colt... I'm guessing it's John, or John's ancestor, and his boys are on the way:) Can't wait to read more!

Harryplt7 chapter 21 . 11/5/2006
I loved this story. Very interesting to see the Winchesters in Texas in the past. It was really good and you did wonderfully on description.
Ice Cube1 chapter 21 . 11/3/2006
So the best thing about fiction, is that anything's possible. That's part of what made this ending work out as great as it did. But even if you don't suspend reality when you start reading a story like this, you pulled it off in a way that makes you sit back and think, "hey, could something like this happen?". You left perfect clues throughout the story to allude to something like this happening, and started weaving the tale of how Aggie and Aggie were the same person early enough in the story that you pulled it off. Had you done something like all of a sudden in the last chapter created Aggie, it wouldn't have worked out so well, but the history of Aggie's family and the boys' futures are now so intertwined that it's believable. Good job.

I'd like to see what happens when Dean comes back and meets up with Jake again. I'm sure the problem in that lies in that if it's gonna be ten years from now, a lot's bound to have happened between the brothers and all that. So, I dunno how well that would work, but you know.
Ice Cube1 chapter 18 . 10/16/2006
Hey

I know I told you I'd review your story after I got back from camp for the summer, but with over 200 story alerts when I got back plus the C2s that I'm involved with, I'm just now getting to yours. So far I'm still a big fan and I'm interested to find out what happens with 1876 Aggie and how she relates to 2006 Aggie. Since a couple chapters back it kinda sounded like they were the same person...is she immortal?

Anyway, it may be a little while before I get to the last three chapters with 5 graduate classes and two jobs, but I wanted to let you know that I haven't backed out on promising to let you know what I thought.

Cube
JazzyIrish chapter 21 . 10/12/2006
Wow, I really enjoyed this story. Very interesting concept - putting the Winchesters back in the old west. Excellent twist with the ghost town - before that, I innocently believed that Aggie and Gabrielle were just descendents of the old west characters. Got a kick out of Deke's black beauty and the way you changed the language and phrasing to fit the time. Fabulous little bit about "Uncle Oliver" and the Winchester rifles.;)Great job all around. Makes ya kinda hanker for the good ol days!

I'm enjoying reading all of your stories. You write the boys in a style that I like very much. Thanks for sharing your talent.
Pippin3 chapter 21 . 10/2/2006
Waah! Its over. So that was a weird chapter. Imagine if that happened in real life. O is there going to be a sequel like ten years later! Well great chap and i guess i can't say update soon anymore but thx for spending all that time to entertain us fanfic members. GOOD JOB! *pat on back*
pandora jazz chapter 21 . 9/27/2006
You nailed it.

Awesome chapter! It was a great way to finish your story.

I loved how the brothers were able to meet Jake and than saw the town disappear. I also like that Dean wants to come back in ten years to talk to Jake again.

So the box contained pictures and more bullets because Scott used his visons to know about Dean and Sam. I like how you tied it all togather.

I had to laugh after the conversation about Brigadoon and brain power.

The final paragraph was perfect, that was clearly Dean :)speaking.

OK, I think you probably figured out I liked it. :) Hope some of those 'silent lurkers' speak up, you did a great job.

Until later, thanks and take care.
I'mcalledZorro chapter 21 . 9/27/2006
Great story, you will HAVE to write another western. Always looked forward to it being updated, will miss it. Great work!
LoveJeter chapter 21 . 9/27/2006
OK seriously this last chapter was great. I love how the guys get back to town and see the 3 guys on horseback and Jake came up to them to make sure they got the box. I kinda figured there would be bullets in there but I never woulda guessed a journal too. And the pictures...the guys had to of been slightly freaked out by seeing themselves(but not themselves) back in the 1800s dressed like cowboys. HAHA And then the letter! A big WHOA on that one. Very "Back to the Future - at the end of part 2" HAHAHAHA It'd be interesting to see 10 years from now if the boys go back there and see if Jake & Aggie appear again. LOL

BJ...Thanks for writin this story! I'm really gonna miss it. It was a great read! Your writing is really enjoyable, you have a great imagination and I look forward to reading your next fics!

Melanie
IheartPadalecki chapter 21 . 9/27/2006
Omg this was amazing. I'm still so confused though. What was up with them meeting them? Are they related? Gosh! Haha Loved it though!
Ghostwriter chapter 21 . 9/27/2006
Wow! This story was superb! I came onto the Supernatural page to update my story "A Brother's Nightmare", I saw that this had been updated, and I just HAD to read it. Great job. Catch ya on the flip side.
145 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »