Reviews for Valentine, Texas
kokomocalifornia chapter 21 . 9/27/2006
wow. its over. sob! i cant wait to read all of ur next adventures and the ones you are currently doing. :)
kokomocalifornia chapter 20 . 9/19/2006
those dreams are crazy! hehe
LoveJeter chapter 20 . 9/18/2006
Freakin cool! I love how the boys left town and found out what ended up happening to Valentine and that it doesn't exist anymore even tho they stayed there. HAHA I thought maybe Gabrielle & Aggie were vampires or something that is why they were still "alive". I like this idea better. Can't wait to see what happens when the boys get back to Valentine! And only one more chapter left. BOOHOO I'm gonna miss this story!
IheartPadalecki chapter 20 . 9/18/2006
Im so proud of myself! Reading and reviewing the day you post it! Wonderful, wonderful chapter. I love it that it's not a real town, THAT was amazing.
pandora jazz chapter 20 . 9/18/2006
I can't believe I didn't think of that, a ghost town, perfect!

I'm glad Jake and Aggie got married, sorry to hear they died in the fire, but it doesn't sound like their love died.

I could just picture Dean (Jensen):) and Sam (Jared) saying Winchesters in unison. (Always wonder when they do that on the show if they can get it in one take.)

Wonder what is in the old box and where Deke and Scott went after their father died.

Thanks for the smile, (back at work again after the horse show last week), though the day is going pretty good.

I loved this chapter! But than I've enjoyed the whole story. :)

Thanks for the update, take care.
Pippin3 chapter 19 . 9/17/2006
Aw goodbye Deke, Scott, and Jake, I LOVE YOU! Really good chapter i liked it a lot. I was scared for a moment there. I can't believe the story is almost finished! Ah i'm speechless! lol.
LoveJeter chapter 19 . 9/16/2006
YAY Lila got what she deserved! Deke, Jake, Scott & Cain made it out alive. Sad that Elkins was killed but his son will continue the vampire fight. Gabrielle & Aggie have their men. Its a great day in Valentine! LOL I love how Scott has a vision about the future Winchesters right before the semi crashed into the Impala. And he's not sure if he believes what he's seeing. HAHA Look forward to reading what happens to the present day Winchesters and I know I'll definitely miss Old West Winchesters! :)
I'mcalledZorro chapter 19 . 9/15/2006
Another great chapter. It's sad to see Deke, Scott, and Jake go. Loved the quote God made all men, Samuel Colt made them equal, that's one of my fav. western quote. Can't wait for another update.
pandora jazz chapter 19 . 9/15/2006
Wonderful job on wrapping up our time with Deke, Scott and Jake, plus answer questions.

Deke could end up giving the gun to Davy Elkins.

Lila's brother is Luther. We never did hear his name before and that's why he would know about the colt in "Dead Man's Blood".

I liked the how the ranger badge saved Deke's life and than Jake shot Lila to stop Scott's vision from coming true.

It was nice that Deke and Jake found their loves, who understood they needed to continue to hunt.

I loved how you ended the chapter with Scott's vision, perfect!

I've enjoyed this story and I don't understand why more people don't review. I'm curious to see where you go with the next two chapters, will miss Deke, Scott and Jake, but it will be nice to have Dean :) and Sam back.

One last note, I know it is bragging but.. I've mentioned my 3 year old Paint horse Heartfire before when I reviewed saying it would be fun to ride with Deke and Blaze. Well, she won a Grand Champion in Halter against sixteen other Paint mares two days ago when I showed her. This was our first Grand Champion, so I'm still smiling. :)

I read this chapter update first, so will wander over to "Sacrifice."

Until later, take care.
Talon chapter 19 . 9/15/2006
O great story but i totally think Scott needed a girl and whatever happened to Dean and Sam u kinda just left them in some random town with some woman who should be dead, cuz she would be like 200 years old! ha anyway good one

talon parker
Ghostwriter chapter 19 . 9/15/2006
Oh, cool! The REAL distant future. Great job. Sorry I hadn't been followin' this. School. Keep up the good work. Catch ya on the flip side.
Pippin3 chapter 18 . 9/13/2006
Yay you reached a hundred reviews thats CRAZY! Can't wait for the rest of the story so sad that it's almost over. Boo hoo! Thx for entertaining me once again.
IheartPadalecki chapter 18 . 9/12/2006
okay so life is so annoying. I am every so sorry for the delay in the review! I tried to read it the day before and then yesterday but I have a funny story you might not enjoy. So last night I went to take anti-biotics that I take every night. And well i swallowed the pill, and then it went up my nose tube and got stuck. it was horrible, and after like throwing up, i had to go to the er. it was quite a night. bad sotry, but everyone else who heard it thought it was hilarious. anyways, on with the actual review. loved the story! and just as a tip, i think you might've called jake john at one point ;D
kokomocalifornia chapter 18 . 9/12/2006
morning glory. ha. that makes me really want to listen to that oasis song. hehe
pandora jazz chapter 18 . 9/11/2006
You did a good job on the fight scene.

I suspect that Lila will be wanting revenge and try to cause trouble for the Winchesters.

Look forward to your next update.

Thanks for the new chapter and take care.
145 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »