Reviews for Valentine, Texas
LoveJeter chapter 18 . 9/11/2006
Hot Damn! I'd a loved to see them Winchesters in action. And in the end Carpenter gets what he deserves...a beheading! BWAHAHAHA But this isn't the end. Will Lila try to exact her revenge on the past Winchesters or the present Winchesters? And what ends up happening to the past Winchester family? Do they ALL live to have families? And if they have families...which one of the brothers does Sam & Dean come from in the family tree? Deke or Scott? Boy I'm an inquisitive little bugger aren't I. LOL Great update!
Anon chapter 18 . 9/11/2006
Why is this under Supernatural? It's not a story about Sam, Dean, or John.
I'mcalledZorro chapter 18 . 9/11/2006
Another great chapter! The perfect song to listen to while reading this is 'Beer for my Horses'!
Pippin3 chapter 17 . 8/25/2006
Yay another chapter. I can't wait for the battle! YOur so close to a hundred reviews woo ho!
LoveJeter chapter 17 . 8/23/2006
AWW Deke is a gentleman! He's in love and he respects her! I love it!

OK now on to the Vampire butt kicking! HAHA
pandora jazz chapter 17 . 8/23/2006
Loved the beginning, with Deke and Scott trading verbal jabs. Had to laugh about Lila's nickname, "Hellbitch".

I'm ashamed to admit, somehow I missed the uncle's name, and I just realized he is an Elkins. I think is was because I was trying to decide if I was going to like Gabrielle. She has turned out OK, she makes Deke happy.

Love how you threw in the line "fighting the good fight". Jake and Deke were so sweet with their ladies and than Scott's stuck with the cleaning the weapons.

Nice relaxing chapter before the morning fight

I always enjoy reading your updates on this story.

Thanks for the smile.
IheartPadalecki chapter 17 . 8/23/2006
Awesome chapter! Definitely can't wait for more ;D
I'mcalledZorro chapter 17 . 8/23/2006
Another great chapter. Sounds like a Louis L'Amour book besides for the fact that the bad guys are vamps. You should have the girls help them, bet they could fight too.
Pippin3 chapter 16 . 8/17/2006
Yay another great chapter. i just had a chance to check my e-mail and u had already written two more chapters thx for updating so fast!
LoveJeter chapter 16 . 8/17/2006
2 Great Chapters. The real time Sam & Dean dealing with Aggie & Gabrielle. And then back to the past with Deke, Scott & Jake. Lila is a superior pain in the hineyrumpus! I can't believe she got away and what is gonna happen next. I've got my thoughts on whats gonna happen but you have to update soon so I know if I'm right. HAHA
pandora jazz chapter 16 . 8/16/2006
I liked this chapter. It was good to have the family back together in the fight. I liked Deke's experiment. Too bad Lila got away, will have to keep an eye on Aggie and Gaby. John's affection towards Aggie, very nice.

Thanks for the update.
IheartPadalecki chapter 16 . 8/16/2006
Lila escaped! Oh no. This keeps getting better and better!
kokomocalifornia chapter 15 . 8/10/2006
was a very sweet way to end that chapter. aww!
LittleWing chapter 15 . 8/10/2006
Just got myself caught up again. And gotta say wow. I think that I've got it figured out, but I think that I'll hold off on theories until I know that I have it figured out. But just a guess...Aggie and Gabrielle are the same one's from the past, arent' they? Wait! Don't answer that. I'll find out in the coming chapters. Though I think that I'll stick with my not trusting 'em until I get proven otherwise ;D

Awesome job. One of the most interesting stories I've read in a long time. I love to be kept guessing. Waiting for more o)

Love ya, dushi, later...
pandora jazz chapter 15 . 8/9/2006
That was different, Dean and Sam telling a stranger, Aggie, about their family and jobs. Guess it raises more questions about the town and makes us want to know the answers as we follow your story.

I liked Dean's concern for Sam, their conversations and how they described each other with warmth and pride.

Thanks for the update.