Reviews for Someday
Lizardphobia chapter 1 . 5/17
You made me cry you made me cry. Oh it was so beautiful but you made me cry. It's a good thing I love angst though. Lol.

Simply beautiful. I'm kinda glad she doesn't hurt anymore though. I'm one of those people who believe that the real Jackie will never have let her love for Hyde die and moved on to Fez. And in this case. She loved him to the end. Wonderful writing. I loved how you wrote Hyde's true feelings behind his words and actions. It's true! There's no way he can hurt more than she!
la muneka chapter 1 . 5/7/2014
Another crying reader here, you literally make everyone cry with this! It was heartbreaking.
WG chapter 1 . 7/16/2013
Wow... No kidding, I am bawling right now. That was really good, but how did she pass so young? I like reading fics such as where Jackie gets in an accident and has amnesia, or she attempts suicide, but I also don't, since it seems unfair that Jackie should be the one to suffer through more while Hyde is just there realizing what she meant to him after it all went down.
bjq chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
What Shitty friends she had
hannah chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
i was so sad but it was so good and now all my emotions are confused in my head but it was realy good especialy the part about the clouds now if ull excuuse me i need to go cry for a little while
RedHobbit chapter 1 . 3/5/2012
This story made me cry. It's sad how her friends didn't even stand up for her. And they didn't even come to her funeral except Hyde.
FizzyPop's'n'FlipFlops.x chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
you know i normally dont like sad ones like this but oddly i liked this. There was something about it. For a split second i thought maybe a wedding not a funeral because of the white dress, but in the back of my head i knew.

Good job, x
majorfan3615 chapter 1 . 9/17/2011
Could this be any more amazing.

The ending paragraph that was like a...uh there's no words to describe it. Them looking at the clouds, it's just so bittersweet and I'm loving every minute of it. You, my friend, have some serious skill.
Shabbuuu chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
This story is so great but so sad. I was practically crying the entire time. You're an amazing writer.
GraceXElisabeth chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
I just now came across this fic, and wow. You write so well, it was wonderful. Horribly sad and heartbreaking, but wonderful all the same.
manda2594 chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
I have read all your other j/h stories multiple times but never this one. I think it's just that I read the warning and said nope! no sad for me! but I finally did and there are tears streaming down my face now. that was the most tragically fic I have read and it makes me live j/h even more now (:
chickitychina chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
I should have listened to the warning! This story was definetly angsty, and I'm definetly crying. But it was a great story. :)
klutzygal12 chapter 1 . 10/11/2009
:...0...(
Alexander Ripley chapter 1 . 6/23/2009
I actually teared up at this story and I am a guy. You are really good. It's been a while since I read such a heartbreaking story. I didn't read your author note so I thought it would simply a break up story and it really hit me hard and unexpected. I thought this was their highschool reunion and when I read casket wow it really got to me. It was really perfect
WonderfulCaricature chapter 1 . 2/9/2009
I promised myself I wouldn't cry and I ended up bawling my eyes out. That was amazing, you are an awesome writer and have a great way of connecting with people's emotions.
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »