Reviews for Golden Eyes Green
Devil's Demon Bird chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
Deliciously written story :)

Never thought about these pair-ups until I read this and now you have me hooked on them, haha!

Thank you for writing this wonderful story, your language is gorgeous and I love all the emotions going on, very well done.
violetkisses chapter 1 . 11/13/2010
awwwww, so nice. please clarify this for me :) so, tezuka likes atobe and atobe likes ryoma? does atobe like tezuka too?
drippinghoney chapter 1 . 8/26/2010
I think they should make up a name for AtoTezuRyo, like royal pillar pair or something like that. My favorite part was when Ryoma fessed up immediately about the kiss, like a kid expecting punishment. So cute Thanks for writing!
KuroitsukiNoMai chapter 1 . 9/23/2007
haha, you have totally made me into this ryoma/tezuka/atobe triangle thing... haha . great fic, though i still like ur chokoreeto one better... .

*tsukiko*
secret25 chapter 1 . 6/29/2007
this fic was very well written

ryoma kissed atobe while he doubted

and tezuka likes atobe and even admitted it

the whole fic was sad maybe even the ending

for some it was a happy ending considering he said he

trusted tezuka but i can't help but doubt it

i can't really tell myself on how i felt between

"I do. But I’m with you. You have to trust me"

and

“I do trust you, Kunimitsu.”

i can't tell myself if it was a sad ending or a happy one

but all in all it was a wonderful fic!
darksaphire chapter 1 . 1/27/2007
aa, tear jerking story. i was almost hoping tezuka did cheat on him so that things would get more interesting...but...i guess the line where he confesses he does like atobe made it interesing enough...that baka head. how can ryoma be sure something doesn't happen? that'd make me feel really insecure if my bf told me that...
Laurel Runes chapter 1 . 11/16/2006
That was a really well written story. Are you going to write a somewhat sequel which shows if the three actually get together? It would be nice.
Shishido-puppy's buchou chapter 1 . 10/30/2006
Oh, please please please let there be a sequel! Poor Atobe, still alone... they'd make a really nice and smexy threesome if they can all get along enough...
merissala chapter 1 . 8/16/2006
nice story! tezuka is stupid. but he's not that bad. i hated how he treated echizen, but that's just my opinion, but whatever. cool story
Kaze chapter 1 . 6/7/2006
Oh. My. God. That totally melted my brain. *squee!*

I loved how tender and passionate Tezuka was towards Ryoma, and just how beautifully you captured all of the emotions running around in this fic. Absolutely brilliant. This just screams for a sequel. Please? :3
seiko123 chapter 1 . 6/2/2006
It was really good! I loved it! X3
Ria Sakazaki chapter 1 . 5/31/2006
nice! just a one-shot? no sequels? oh please let there be a sequel!
MissSilver chapter 1 . 5/30/2006
wow that was amazing! you sure put me on a drama ride! this fic is awesome! This fic is great and the the characters weren't oc at all that in itself is amazing! and i just love how you protray ryoma and tezuka relationship! and the ending was just pure fluffiness! I mean when tezuka said “I’m not giving you up just because of this, Ryoma.” i just melted! It just show how much he cares for ryoma!
dimonyo-anghel chapter 1 . 5/30/2006
I loved it! When Ryoma kissed Atobe and hurt Tezuka, I wanted to smack his chibi face! But I loved the outcome, and does the pre AtobexTezuxRyoma mean a sequel? -
G chapter 1 . 5/30/2006
I liked this story. Your style worked well and it had a certain rhythm too it.