Reviews for Transparency
DUUUUDE
ILOVETHISSTORY
AWESOMEJOB
AliceMoon88 chapter 1 . 11/27/2014
This was sooooooooo cuteee! It was well written to where everything that I read I could see play out on the Academy flawlessly. Excellent work!
Elisablackcat chapter 1 . 5/31/2014
it was pretty nice w would be nicer is there was another chapter
Ranoko chapter 1 . 4/30/2014
X3 Yeeesss! Love this!

The plot was cute, fun, and really quite in character, I think. There were some phrases that seemed a bit off or repetitive, but nothing which the characters said. And being a first fic, those 'flourishes' that are really just a bit over the top will become more obvious to you. (notably: you don't need to rephrase 'eyes' or how you refer to a singular person every time you do) But this was very well executed! It makes me giggle and grin. X3 Great job!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
lol it is about bloody time jeez!
Tawny chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
Hahahahahahha AWESOME
Guest chapter 1 . 10/11/2012
It is about BLOODY time! Those two got together!
astraea.12 chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
Ah! I just love this! Especially that last comment -

"It's about bloody time." :)
Ahiru28886 chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
that was great for your first but only hoped to get better and write more im writting my frist lemond and its hard bbut i enjoy princess tutu,writing,ballet,and fakir x ahiru
Jean chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
Amazing! Really love the Femio part.
Randomness is Bliss chapter 1 . 3/1/2012
This was lovely. Really, very good. I think you portrayed the characters awesomely! Much better than my first try...

-Bliss
alpacagirl18 chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
Wow. How's THAT for a happy ending! (So THERE, Drosslmier! D)

It was a great Fan Fiction (Don't worry, you did great) and if you decide on making more, good for you!

You'll be taking leaps like Tutu in no time! D
Dancergirl0411 chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
It was so good and really cute and really sweet I really enjoyed I hope you write more FakirxAhiru stories. I absolutely love the ending I can't stop reading this story it is awesome.
Breeluv chapter 1 . 4/18/2011
that was funny its about bloody time
GoldenDragon326 chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
Aahh, Femio. Who knew that he'd be the driving force.

I love how you ended it.

""It's about bloody time." And the ballet classroom's occupants chorused their immediate agreement."

And Fakir and Ahiru's confusion. .