Reviews for Goodbye
Kingdomfictionalia chapter 1 . 4/8
That was wonderful but sad, still wonderfully written
racingchicka chapter 1 . 6/17/2008
OMG great story and so sad! I can't stop crying! Like the tears keep flowing! Amazing story!
Titch22 chapter 1 . 8/16/2007
So beautiful and so tragic Seriously I was cryin as I was reading it.
gnbrules chapter 1 . 5/2/2007
Beautifully written. Sometimes you just need a tragedy to humble you, and one like this makes you think. Thank you for writing this. :)
DuplicateMe chapter 1 . 3/9/2007
Thanks for making me cry.
Chione of the Nile chapter 1 . 9/13/2006
I hate crying, but love this story!
ryu crisis chapter 1 . 8/26/2006
Hey, I just wanted to say that was the most touching thing that I have read in a long time. I cried when I read it and I don't usually cry when I read fanfics, even the sad ones. Anyway, I just wanted to say that this fic was beautifully written and I look forward to more great fics to come!

~Ryu
SidleMyIdol1 chapter 1 . 8/25/2006
Oh my God...I know you don't know me, but I hardly ever get emotional. Well, I'd like to say congratulations I guess, because that beautifully written story just made me cry. My God, that was like a movie playing in my mind, it was so well written. Thanks for the story, I have to get grab a kleenex now lol.

SidleMyIdol73.
Ruthie-Ruthie chapter 1 . 6/5/2006
God that is so sad. Not trying to critisize you but, Grissom is agnostic. Meaning he belive that's impossible to know if a god exists or not. How should I know. Well, I am agnostic as well.

Good story though.
nina90 chapter 1 . 6/1/2006
OMG. Damn you! I just put on make up! Now it's like running down my face! Gr... OMG, such a good story! I loved it. I like how you made him angry at her, argh, it's too early to be so angsty! But a beautiful story.

And so sad.
Sara Sidle Grissom chapter 1 . 6/1/2006
That was so sad... why did you make me cry?
JuanseyLio chapter 1 . 5/31/2006
OH GOD! i cried like a 2 year old :(

it was truly beautiful !
UnspokenLoves chapter 1 . 5/30/2006
Very heartbreaking and sweet.
achingankle chapter 1 . 5/30/2006
perfect ending THat final sentence gave me chills
girl with all the violets chapter 1 . 5/30/2006
oh my god, how sad can you get!

x