Reviews for What Folly Reason, What Folly Hope
Potterworm chapter 9 . 3/13/2010
Great story.
Noutchka chapter 9 . 7/14/2009
I love it. So keep writing please ?
alyssa chapter 9 . 1/18/2007
:D sorry to be a nuisance, but I hope you update this soon! :D
WayLowHalo chapter 9 . 9/9/2006
"'Oranges,' he said simply to Wilson."

*snickers* I liked that, it was funny.

Keep up the good work and update soon!
Benj chapter 9 . 9/7/2006
“I’d do the same for you if you were coming out of a week-long coma,” House pointed out as he watched Wilson close the blinds.

“Let’s hope we never have to find out,” Wilson said before he plodded out of the room.

- Love that and the hurling fake - looking forward the House folks too. Good lick with your schedule - cheers!
The Madhatter2 chapter 9 . 9/5/2006
Man, I just love your stories. They're always so excellent and wonderful. Always such a joy to read. Seriously, I can't get enough. I just adore how you write House, Cuddy and Wilson, especially when they're all together. I swear, they are the funniest trio ever. Chapter eight when House wakes up is just hilarious. My goodness. You astound me more and more. I can't wait until you update this again! I hope it's soon! And the rest of your other fics. :D You frickin' rock.
bmax chapter 9 . 9/5/2006
All I can say is Yay! for the new season and Yay! for any updates from you!
nayvera chapter 9 . 9/5/2006
Hee!

Awesome and I can't wait to see what happens next!
RNwannabe chapter 8 . 8/1/2006
This fic is so nice. You really have all the characters down, and I think this as close might-be canon as you have come. When I read your dialogue I can HEAR the voices, it is so real. Very much looking forward to updates!
Alex chapter 7 . 7/28/2006
(As he watched the new kid pass the ball from player to player and dodge the defense in a series of swift, fluid motions, the tiny part of him that his disciplined upbringing refused to let him acknowledge fairly salivated over the prospect of hitting the showers with the new wing.)

GREAT STORY, BUT WAS HOUSE GAY IN THIS PART OF HIS DREAM?
salzgurke chapter 8 . 7/3/2006
Enjoyable, as always! :)
WayLowHalo chapter 8 . 7/3/2006
LOL, that's funny, this was a good chapter. Update soon!
Stephantom chapter 8 . 7/2/2006
I don't think I've left a review yet, but just wanted to let you know I've been reading and loving this all along. I really hope the show's writers deal with this as well as you are! This is all just perfect. Great handling of the characters, as always.
LastScorpion chapter 8 . 7/2/2006
Another wonderful chapter! I'm enjoying this story a lot! My favorite lines were

“You really couldn’t ask them to leave?” she said with approval and reproach both in her voice.

and

“You and Cuddy?”

Wilson just shrugged. “She’s yours again when you get back.”

:-D I really love the way you do all these characters. Yay!
HousePiglet chapter 7 . 7/2/2006
Great stuff! Please update soon :)
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »