Reviews for Can Sins Ever Be Forgiven
Book girl fan chapter 12 . 10/3/2013
He was seeing things long before Xanatos took him, but I don't know if that would actually make Qui-Gon feel any better.
thorn chapter 13 . 8/13/2012
yay!
Annabel Willow chapter 3 . 6/28/2012
oooooh qui isnt being very nice to obi...
thorn chapter 13 . 5/30/2012
Hey, great great story.

I luv it.

I also think that when you were typing you made guilt-quilt.

that was funny.

I also think you should fix it.

Peace Out!

H.M. Annon chapter 13 . 11/22/2011
Very well-written, and I loved the ending. I just wish that the rating was M, as that scene where we see how Obi-Wan has seen Harvey in his dreams was quite disturbing. Other than that, I liked it.
CosmicEssence chapter 13 . 7/1/2010
good angst, rather creepy in parts...was kinda hoping the ghost would help out though and lovely ending. Not too mushy. cheers
RoMythe chapter 13 . 2/4/2010
Truly beautiful. It almost made me cry, and that torture part was really nasty; that kidney.. br... However, you did a very good job on this!
TheMacUnleashed chapter 13 . 1/29/2009
Great story! You had some awesome dialogue there, and you captured the angst perfectly.
Jedi Ani Unduli chapter 13 . 7/5/2008
will you continue it? it's very good!
mlinyaia chapter 13 . 1/24/2007
this is such a good story wel done!
Justice of the People chapter 10 . 9/4/2006
I really liked the second section. I didn't think it was too graphic, everything that you put was necessary.
Justice of the People chapter 8 . 9/4/2006
Ah poor Obi-Wan. I really liked that line about how the only clean flesh was wear Obi-Wan's tears had washed away the blood. That was great.
Justice of the People chapter 7 . 9/4/2006
I'm not sure that they have karma in GFFA, but oh well. Writer's prerogative.

Anyway, I liked how you've discussed every person's different sins in this chapter. It's kind of bringing things together.
Justice of the People chapter 6 . 9/2/2006
“Stop monologuing and get to it.” Hahahahahaha I nearly fell out of my chair when I read that. Owned Xanatos, owned.

Xanatos: Shut up, I only monologue because my brilliance needs to be recorded.

Yeah whatever. It's so true though, Xanatos DOES monologue. But that was a great freaking line.

O torture scene. In a FF7 (you must be getting so sick of hearing me talk about that) fic I'm working on I totally get to torture Tifa. Torture scenes are fun to write, but hard to read. I'm totally cringing at that pully-thing. EW HIS SHOULDERS DISLOCATED. EWEWEW HE PULLED OUT HIS KIDNEY?

That was a spifftastic torture scene. Gross, but spifftastic. Xanatos is so crazy, I love him and I'm creeped out by him at the same time. Have you ever heard the song "Vendetta Red Cried Rape on a Date with Destiny" by Vendetta Red? It's a song entirely about torture, I bet you'd love it. You should look up the lyrics.
Justice of the People chapter 5 . 9/2/2006
"come to where your first sin against me was committed. Here began the circle, and here it will end.” That was an awesome line, I loved it. I liked the promise at the end too, it reminds me of Cloud and Tifa. Friendships like that are really, really sweet I think.

It's fun to be mean to Obi-Wan. In my fic he gets severely injured in like, every other chapter. I don't know why, but hurt/comfort is so much better when it's him. Obi-Wan gets kidnapped by Xanatos too, but my fic is slash so obviously it's very different. Ah, poor Qui-Gon's in the dark.

Anyway, good chapter.