Reviews for Blood Is Thicker Than Water
ChazzItUp15 chapter 8 . 2/17
AWWWW
blueeyesdarkmagic chapter 1 . 5/16/2014
this is good actually though im surprised yami or atem whoever it is isn't surprised yugi looks like him.
019293 chapter 8 . 1/31/2011
wow this was awsome exept i was kinda expecting yugi and yami to be twins and their mom comes xD
ForestGuardian311 chapter 8 . 8/1/2010
Awesome! I especially loved the whole "Yami-Yugi" brother thing...It's as close as their bond can get w/o being Hikari and Yami. Great job! I would certainly love to see a sequel!

Keep it up!
ForestGuardian311 chapter 1 . 8/1/2010
It's Yami w/ Timaeus's scar! And the Millenium Puzzle! I normally don't read AUs, but I'll make an exception every once in a while. This looks good!
LexisCullen-Bitch-In-Trainingx chapter 8 . 6/19/2010
SEQUEAL! this crazy authoress and fanfiction lover demands it! Pweety pweese _ x

Awww yay Yami has got a family!

Loved the entire fic ;) x

P-S: Your awesome for writing this

Sorry about your mom and gran :( Sympathies from your liverpool babe x
Aisheyrufox chapter 8 . 4/18/2010
Daw...cute story...
5stareader chapter 8 . 12/5/2009
This story is wonderful sorry about your mother
PrincipalCellist chapter 3 . 2/5/2009
Yami! Atem! Yami! Atem! same person!

-same hair-same eyes-same everything!

*Giggle!* I AM A CRAZY ATEM FANGIRL!

...and thats kinda weird...cuz im...how they say, "too old" for Yu-Gi-Oh! lol im only 19! i plan to love YGO foreva! lol!
PrincipalCellist chapter 1 . 2/5/2009
AW! Poor Yami! or Atem, what ever your gonna call him...

Usually Yugi is the one beat up! I love the story!

...I hate tea/Anzu though...I'm a Anzu basher i guess...

Going to the next chapter! ta-ta!
OLDSaphSoul chapter 8 . 1/1/2009
Oh my gosh! That was amazing! I'm so sorry about your mother. This is probaly the best Yu-Gi-Oh fic I've ever read, no lie,I bet wherever she is, your mom would be proud. It's kinda sad that it ended, but I really would like a sequel story, please! Thanks for adding my 5D's story to your alert list, and I agree with you on many things, 1) Yami is hott! 2) You're never too old for fan fiction 3) YGO is AWESOME! Please don't stop writing! Just a little note on Yugi's (and Yami's) mom's appearance. She's a tall woman with red hair matted to her head, she's shown in the episode that Yugi first wears the puzzle on a chain, she wanted to see who Yugi was talking to when she heard him fighting with the Pharaoh (he was chiding him, saying that the chain was not enough, he said that Yugi needed some silver bracelets and such as well to look like a prince _) anyway, just to let you know. Please don't lose the will to write!

-Saph

-Saph
The Danvers Girls chapter 8 . 8/7/2008
Amazing! I loved it, thank you for posting this fic for us to read!

-Sammi
Wolf Flash chapter 8 . 6/26/2008
This is really deep. I enjoyed reading it very much. The only thing was that it was a bit too short!
Venom Amaranth chapter 3 . 6/21/2008
GAH! That's Yami! Holy Kaiba Corporation! Ok, I'll be good now before Kaiba shoots me. hehe... /\/\'

Aww...I loved this chapter. Especially when they got Kaiba to go see him. I gotta keep reading this. You're amazing.
yamisangel101 chapter 8 . 3/7/2008
Okay I'm sorry I didn't review in a long time and thanks for recognizing me. I loved it and I'd love to read more of your stuff. :D Best wishes.
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »