Reviews for Paper Cranes
izmtky chapter 1 . 12/30/2014
I know it has been a long time since you wrote this story, but I always wonder why there aren't many people shipping Motoko and Kuze. I can't imagine those two not together. Batou can go to hell, cause Motoko and Kuze NEED to be together. *cries* :-(
Satoa chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
Nice, it was a good read, thanks.
SaltWaterSwimmer29 chapter 1 . 3/20/2010
I loved this story! Batou is so cute (in his own way)!
antyem13 chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
If I wasn't such a Batou/Kusanagi fan I would have liked this fic more. Even so I still liked it. I think Kusanagi knows how Batou feels but I don't think she would completely ignore it, but I also don't know what she would actually do about it. Ether way I liked the fic, it was very sweet on Batous side.

The one and only strangeness.
Sakura Taichou chapter 1 . 2/27/2008
We love you Kuze-san. We love you Kusanagi-sama.

and Batou...i guess.

Just playing, but Batou really is love deprived ain't he? Man deserves some lovin'.
Yuugiusa chapter 1 . 8/24/2007
This story made my heart think. I know it sounds weird, but it happened. XD
JillTheCrazy1 chapter 1 . 7/27/2007
I loved this. It made me laugh, Batou acting like a kid with his jealousy. This was cute and really good. Nice noticing her nail biting tic in 2nd Gig.

ama-chan13 chapter 1 . 7/5/2007
I guess you're right, Kuze needs a little love too. But don't completely forget Batou in the process! Cute!
Exhile87 chapter 1 . 5/18/2007
Wow, this was very nicely written. After watching some episodes of 2nd Gig, I'm quite a fan of Motoko/Kuze already, thought a little MxB is ok too! P
animaniac chapter 1 . 1/17/2007
that was great! I love Major X Kuze cuz, honestly,it is the only pairing i can imagine for the Major. & i too think she chooses to ignore Batou's wouldn't work out ya know? Anyway awesome fic! I love GITS! Major X Kuze forever!
Magnusrae chapter 1 . 1/15/2007
Ah, very good to balance both Batou and Kuze. I also enjoyed that episode with the Major and Kuze as kids. It is interesting how different they ended up as adults. I think the Major actually gave credit to Batou for 'grounding' her... keeping her from feeling the disconnection that Kuze had been swallowed by. She knows how he feels alright, but she doesn't acknowlege it beyond letting him be closer to her as a friend than anyone else. Pity poor Batou.
Diana's Helper chapter 1 . 12/22/2006
What a cute story! You are right, Kusanagi-san was an adorable little girl. I cried when I figured out what happened to Kuze at the end of SAC: 2nd Gig.

Zurizip chapter 1 . 9/25/2006
Oh wow, I almost forgot what a thing of beauty a good GitS fic was. This was wonderfully written and drawn out, and in character.

Thanks so much for that little reminder.
DarkenedSakura chapter 1 . 7/18/2006
I thought it would've been hopeless to venture into this section for the 3rd time, since, well. But I'm really glad I stumbled upon this. Paper cranes are relatively easy compared to some of the other types of origami (I still marvel at the ones my grandfather used to make), but that's just a small thing. I think you have their characterizations down pat. I especially liked the short moment with Togusa and Batou, and, of course, the very end. Dunno why, but I've never really been a Batou/Kusanagi supporter. But when I saw Kuze in the 2nd gig, I thought it was perfect. Of course, he goes and dies,'s hard to imagine the Major being with anyone, anyway. So to me, the end of this is very fitting.

Sorry, I ramble a lot. I've always wanted to do some kind of GitS story,'s not a very fic-able series. But this was a great idea; kinda makes me wish I could think of one too. Adding to my faves, great job :D
Dark Manifest chapter 1 . 6/28/2006
Thank you so much for this. I've just finished the series and I was desperate for some decent KusanagiKuze fanfiction, and low and behold, here it is - from Batou's POV no less, Kuze's 'competition'. Tch, that made my day. I especially liked the way you captured the whole understated feeling that goes along with their relationship - all Motoko can do now is make cranes, over and over again, to show that she hasn't forgotten. Pretty powerful.

Also, this? "The Major stared back at him, and the look in her eyes replied, I know that you know, but that’s as far as your clearance is gonna get you, buddy." For the WIN.