Reviews for Bittersweet Reminiscence
Cupcake Logic chapter 6 . 8/11/2006
rin is evil...EVIL I SAY!anyway please update soon
Little Pyrefly chapter 6 . 8/10/2006
Nice one...sorry it tookn me so long to review...been really busy with work and stuff. You left it on a cliffhanger too...Argh, you know how much I hate them! Update!
digitalgirl89 chapter 6 . 8/6/2006
oh man...she's being held by Rin, i bet. Well i'm still loving the story, keep up the work and plz update soon
Nikki of Spira chapter 6 . 8/6/2006
Another amazing chapter! Though I am scratching my head trying to figure out what Shuyin is trying to accomplish. I know there's got to be more to it then what you're letting on and I can't wait to find out. This is such a heart-wrenching and mysterious story. I love every bit of it. Keep up the great work. Update soon!
parapeiji chapter 6 . 8/6/2006
Yeppie! I doing a happy dance now! This chapter was really good, but you ended it on a cliffhanger! Ah! I guess I've gotta wait! But seriously, you used a lot good details, and imagery! I can't wait until the next update!
BeautifulxxDisaster chapter 5 . 7/12/2006
Hi, I really like your story! but I have been waiting for the next chapter for a while. When should it be up? I really like the falshback things.

Can't think of anything else to say :)
Nikki of Spira chapter 5 . 7/8/2006
Shit...I knew I forgot to review on this...I left my reivews in a PM to you if you remebmer..I can't remember what I said...lol..but I do know that I love this story and it keeps getting better and more indepth...keep it up! Update soon!
Larien chapter 5 . 6/29/2006
Yippee! And the suspense goes on. I can't wait to read more as the story unravels. :D
hikari-aozora chapter 5 . 6/28/2006
omg ... what dirty secrets is yuna hiding?

suspenseful. and awesome. update as soon as you can, please!
AmiiLouu chapter 5 . 6/27/2006
WOO GREAT CHAPPIE UPDATE SOON PLZ X
digitalgirl89 chapter 5 . 6/26/2006
aw i wish yuna wasnt doing this. I Really hope this stays a TY story not a Yuna and Rin. anways luved the chapter. keep up the work and plz update soon
LaniZion chapter 5 . 6/25/2006
-_-

Things certainly aren't looking good for Yuna's situation at all. Aside from this new problems arising, now Tidus has an idea. I hope that somehow, everyone, even Rin *shudder*, is able to come out of this with their lives still intact. Somehow, I don't think it'll be that simple.

, nice update.
Little Pyrefly chapter 5 . 6/25/2006
Great work chickadee! I have to get off to work now, but I look foward to another speedy update. Should be very entertaining indeed. Update again soon...and I mean really soon okay? :D
Vahkhiin chapter 5 . 6/25/2006
hmm, this story tis a bit sad... :( but I do hope you put some happines into it soon :)

chapter by the way and I do hope you update soon.

ashley125
ihatecalvin chapter 5 . 6/25/2006
that was good. love the story. update soon. :]
73 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »