Reviews for Bittersweet Reminiscence
CazzaCat chapter 4 . 6/21/2006
You know it. You write it i will review it! It rocks as usual
Obsidian Crystal chapter 4 . 6/18/2006
Great cliffie...can't wait for the next chapter.
Obsidian Crystal chapter 3 . 6/18/2006
*Tears*

sad...not fair...poor Tidus...poor Yuna.
Obsidian Crystal chapter 2 . 6/18/2006
Sorry I haven't been reviewing lately...my computer was annoying me...it wouldn't let any pop-ups come up. So, moving on...great new chapter- keep it up, not that I have to worry about that, seeing as you continue to write hit after hit...oh well, on to review the other chapters.

Elle
CazzaCat chapter 4 . 6/18/2006
Yep me again! Tee hee. This is brilliant Warui-Usagi! you rock

Post more!

Signed again by the cat
CazzaCat chapter 3 . 6/18/2006
Hey! My god having a full time job sucks! I have so little time to ready your fanstasmo fics, but its worth it cause now i get to review!

Signed the Cat

P.S i think fantasmo kinda sums it up don t u?
DJ Cara chapter 4 . 6/16/2006
O! The suspense! What a great story! I hope you keep writing!
AmiiLouu chapter 4 . 6/15/2006
NO NO NO NO NO SHE CANT SLEEP WITH HIM! THATS JUST WRONG! NASTY PLEASE MAKE YUNA TELL TIDUS WHAT SHES DOIN SO HE CANT FEEL REGRETTED ANYMORE, I NO ITS HER JOB BUT SHE SHOULD AT LEAST TELL HIM, OMG OMG OMG UPDATE SOON PLZ X
Larien chapter 4 . 6/14/2006
I just finished reading through this whole story for the first time, and let me tell you it is GREAT! You're doing a fantastic job keeping the characters in character, though Yuna sometimes seems a bit too dark and moody, but it does make for a good story, and the things she's going through in this fic are, at the very least, extremely trying.

I don't think I can take the suspense. Your writing is wonderful - I need more! :D Update again soon, and good luck on your exams!
SapphireRose chapter 4 . 6/14/2006
Oh, poor Tidus, why is Yuna doing that to him? Your story is amazing. That horrible, but at the same time awesome twist at the end of the chapter really makes me want read more. You have a talent for evoking emotions from readers. From the baby dying and now...this. Ugh Yuna! You're a great writer and the grammar, sentence stucture, and word choice all flow naturally and paint a vivid picture. I can't wait to see what happens, update soon. AWESOME JOB!
Nikki of Spira chapter 4 . 6/14/2006
OMFG! 0.0 You evil little bitch! And they say I'm crazy and evil! I can't believe you're gonna have Yuna cheat on him...with of all people Rin? AH! I feel sick...if you're looking to get a reaction...you got it...I'm repulsed..*quivers in disgust* I have to go and read my chapter again and think happy thoughts..lol..*Shakes angry fist at the evil rabbit* But nonetheless...I can't help but read on...but please save me the agony...don't go into detail on that shit that's coming...lol. Update soon! *Has Spasm*
Rin Why RIN eww chapter 4 . 6/14/2006
omg eww no! i thought this was a Tidus and Yuna Fic... it still is right? like Yuna and Rin...sleeping together... ew. i hope they dont do the deed in 3 days cause thats yucky. but besides all that its a very good story OK really are they gonna do it cause i can;t imagine that ew. hm where was i ..oh yea very cool fic so far kinda sad and upsetting with everything thats happening with tidus and yunas relationship and all caus eeww shes gonna sleep with RIN ew i'm sorry i cant get that OUT OF MY MIND! maybe cause i never really liked rin from ffx/ffx2 but eww really come on its bothering me are they? i sure hope not cause think about it, if my baby died i wouldnt run away i would stay with my husband eww why Rin? eww why anyone else if shes gonna do it she should stay with Tidus but i know some stories don't end that way which is very sad indeed THIS IS NOT A FLAME! i hope ur not thinking omg that asshole doesnt want yuna and rin to sleep together it. just...distrubs. me. i love ur story i always get excited when i read it but Yuna and Rin eww or Yuna (with anyone else except Tidus) eww no but its your story...
digitalgirl89 chapter 4 . 6/14/2006
omg i cant believe Yuna is doing this. Tsk Tsk Yuna, bad idea. well keep up the work and plz update soon
hikari-aozora chapter 4 . 6/14/2006
dun dun dun ... dramatic music ... whats gonna happen? O_o ...

geez, more cliffhangers, i despise them ... but hey, they work. good chapter. sad. but i like it. have fun *cough* in exams ... *cough cough*
LaniZion chapter 4 . 6/14/2006
o.o That was kawaii with Yuna and Tidus, despite everything between beginning to fall apart. Knowing Tidus, it won't be long until he decides its time to pry into whatever Yuna's doing. But how long, is the question.

And Rin should be hurt for that. Little Al Bhed prick. Anyways, I liked the chapter. I am waiting for the next one.
73 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »