Reviews for Bittersweet Reminiscence
LaniZion chapter 3 . 6/14/2006
Finally, I can review. For some reason, I was being blocked from reviewing, yet I don't know why. Anyways, this was a pretty emotional chapter, more for Lulu and Tidus than anybody else.

I'm glad Lulu played a role in this; after all, Yuna's like her little sister, or daughter...someone that Yuna could look up to.

That ending was pretty shocking. It's not really..gone, is it? I hope not.
Little Pyrefly chapter 4 . 6/14/2006
Woah...that was just...w-o-w. Give me a minute.

What the hell is Yuna doing? I can't believe her! But what was with that document? I wonder why it was so important that she had to offer herself like that.

This story is so dark and morbid, but cool all the same. Poor Tidus...she didn't come home...what happened? Is she with Rin? Argh...I'm just getting hyped up now over all of this. Please update again soon! I want to see what's happening!
ffxfan chapter 3 . 6/13/2006
omfg! that was so sad! I can't believe that their baby is dead...*sniff* I'm almost crying now! this is a really cool story though. can't wait for the next part! update! :D
hikari-aozora chapter 3 . 6/12/2006
no ... thats SAD! geez, i almost felt like flaming you for making it so sad but then i was like you know its a good story, really good, well written and all that, and besides i dont flame people :) keep up the good work!
digitalgirl89 chapter 3 . 6/11/2006
no the baby died didnt it? aw. i feel so bad for them. keep up the work and plz update soon
digitalgirl89 chapter 1 . 6/11/2006
wow some fight. id say that would be a bad fight. well to the next chapter.
AmiiLouu chapter 3 . 6/11/2006
OMG NO WAY! update soon plz
Nikki of Spira chapter 3 . 6/10/2006
OMFG! My heart just about stopped reading that...the gut renching suspense and agony...that was brilliantly done...but disturbing...and u made me cry...you bitch..lol. Actually...great job...I love your writing...you can really capture the readers emotions...that's what makes a great writer! Update soon!
Little Pyrefly chapter 3 . 6/10/2006
Aw, poor Yunie! I almost cried in this chapter...man this is all depressing, but good! Please update this one again soon as well! :D
Vahkhiin chapter 3 . 6/10/2006
*sobs* that was really sad. But I'm sure you've got a nice little plot up your sleve that'll probably make us go, "ohh" once we've read more hehe. Well, it's your story, and it's great! I like the way you were able to write in Tidus' Pov, most authors usually skip certain detail that a 'character' would usually think. But you covered them all :)

Well done! I look forward to the update

ashley125
Cupcake Logic chapter 2 . 6/6/2006
wow..eh one question,is she cheating on him?im kinda slow when in comes to this !im just a kid(oops thats shinra's line)update!
ffxfan chapter 2 . 6/5/2006
Keep up the hard work dude. Great story as always. Can't believe that Yuna is cheating on Tidus...hm...oh well, update soon!
Alexiel91 chapter 2 . 6/5/2006
Woah, just read this.. and I can only say that I'm loving it so far.. I really like how you display every emotion and the fact that Tidus and Yuna are just like any other couple having their disagreements.. Really loving this, and I read your note at the end.. Are you deleting your other story? *cry* It is your choice by all means, I will not try to suggest anything or something that might come to seem like I'm trying to force you into something.. But I for one really like all your stories, that one included.. and I would love to continue reading it as well.. But as I said, in the end it's your choice, and I will support you with whatever your choice may be.

Take care, and keep it up! :)
Alexiel91 chapter 1 . 6/5/2006
Hey, finally I was able to review. Don't think that I've forgotten you in any way.. Been here and all, just haven't had the time for much.. Been through a family loss, so.. yeah.. But I've been reading this fully, and I can see that you've updated with a second chapter.. Gonna read it now, this looks very promising, keep it up will ya! :)
Nikki of Spira chapter 2 . 6/4/2006
Ok...I thought I understood everything...but your authors note actually confused me...lol. Anyway...I love this story..the suspense you're building is awesome...great job and update soon. Please don't delete your other fic...it's really good, would be a shame.
73 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »