Reviews for Bittersweet Reminiscence
AmiiLouu chapter 2 . 6/4/2006
OMG i cant wait for next week you need to update soon! plz plz plz! wuv ya x
habbo chapter 2 . 6/4/2006
Whoo hoo, love this story, Yuna is CHEATING on Tidus, okay lets throw her into a firey pit lol

Anyway update soon
LaniZion chapter 2 . 6/4/2006

The buildup of the marital problems between Tidus and Yuna is getting pretty good. Wow, I don't know how much tighter this strained relationship can go. Throwing in Rikku's concerns and we've got some recipe for a fallout.

Great update.
Vahkhiin chapter 2 . 6/4/2006
interesting :) can't wait to read more.
Little Pyrefly chapter 2 . 6/4/2006
Oh that was great! _ What's Yuna doing with Rin I wonder? She had better not be cheating on Tidus or I ma going to be so mad! I'm glad that they madeup after that fight...but why is Yuna screaming? Guess I'll just have to wait and see...update!

*P.S Definately going on my favs! ;)
Cazza Cat - You know it chapter 1 . 6/2/2006
Hey chicky!

If you keep writin i'll keep reviewing... eventually o.O

Hahah! Signed the Cat, again
typeos chapter 1 . 6/1/2006
wow!whats deadly?hurry update!my vacation is almost over!please!
ffxfan chapter 1 . 5/31/2006
Cool! That's all I can say! Update!
Obsidian Crystal chapter 1 . 5/31/2006

This is so good and is gonna get EVEN better!

What do you think? Which Nickname?
Little Pyrefly chapter 1 . 5/31/2006
Oh...this sounds really cool! It'll be nice to see youdoing something different for a change...what's Yuna been hiding I wonder? Can't wait to find out!
Vahkhiin chapter 1 . 5/30/2006
aww.. thats a bit sad.. but I'm looking forward to more! :) Interesting plot I see brewing.
LaniZion chapter 1 . 5/30/2006
Interesting start to the fic. So I'm assuming that this research is much more than Yuna had even anticipated, huh? And Tidus probably slacked off in his skills to take it out, huh? , well, I'm really excited, seeing as though you brought up a brand new fic. I'll be on the lookout for this one.

*prays silently for a Rikku cameo, ;*
Nikki of Spira chapter 1 . 5/30/2006
AH! OMFG! UPDATE UPDATE! Like in the next few hours! This is awesome...I love's so much like how I think...that's wonderful! *Dances* I project this will be better than your other stuff...and I notice it says tragedy...If you kill one of them off I'll have to get my vodoo doll out...don't make me take the doll's not Happy ending main characters would be so kk...enough it...UPDATE NOW! Please? lol.
73 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5