Reviews for The Jedi Change
Publicola chapter 3 . 2/1
Uh... so Han Solo is about the same age as Leia's father? So the original trilogy love triangle was between a Princess, her brother, and a man the age of her dad? Yeesh, that's creepy.
actressen chapter 42 . 8/29/2013
One of the best fanfics I have ever read. Love the story, the writing, the romance.
Guest chapter 42 . 5/16/2013
This is one of the BEST fanfics I've ever read, Star Wars or otherwise.
DarthSmiles chapter 42 . 3/30/2013
I liked the happy ending :-)
Mystery99 chapter 42 . 3/2/2013
Wonderful, Fantastic, extraordinary, all other compliments ever created and much more. Man it took me forever to read this ENTIRE story but it was worth it. Please tell me that you are an author or on the road to becoming one because you've got SOME serious talent. I'm going to check and see if you've made a sequel
Guest chapter 42 . 11/16/2012
This was a awesome AU story, I hope there's gonna be a sequel.
Dr8gn chapter 42 . 11/17/2012
such a good read and great ending keep writing and thanks for the story
xSuperNovax chapter 42 . 11/13/2012
I loved reading this! I think you write so well and this story was intruiging all the way through. Every chapter made me want more! You have done an amazing job, congratulations and thank you.
MuggleCreator chapter 42 . 2/3/2012
Brilliant stuff.

I loved this story. When Anakin's parentage came to light I gasped and exclaimed “What the-?” before it made perfect sense.

Everything did.

And the ending... The ending brought tears to my eyes.

Will now look for a sequel...
Historian1912 chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
This is a rather interesting start, but I do have a couple criticisms. One is the use of the word 'antiquated'. It suggests time alone invalidates something, which is illogical. Things last because they work or are forced to work. It also would have been nice for you to have pointed out that the Jedi Order did not have moral reason for no attachments. Look up Knights of the Old Republic to see what I mean. The rules then were very different from what they are in Episode III.

I'll definitely keep reading.
the brown cow chapter 42 . 7/21/2011
good god, what a great story. even the wedding was so detailed. i like how leia stares at han at the end. again, bravo.
Beloved Daughter chapter 28 . 6/5/2011
I loved the image of the alert sounding and the younglings in Padme's room all igniting their lightsabers! Such a cute image! I wish I could draw, because I would totally draw that image!
Abstractly Sydney chapter 42 . 2/4/2011
all i did today was read your story! its amazing!
jmeec316 chapter 42 . 1/4/2011
Just recently discovered your story. I have one word for it: lovely.
DavidaRose chapter 42 . 8/29/2010
This was an absolutely AMAZING story far above the usual fanfic caliber, if you're not a professional writer you should be :) Aside from the fact that everything about it blew me away, the inclusion of Siri and a young Han Solo were particularly pleasing to me, even more so because it's so rare. And also just the general plot conclusion, I honestly don't think I could have thought up a better AU ending, it's entirely perfect, great job :D 3