Reviews for Better late than never
ILoveTea chapter 3 . 3/12/2009
I usually stay away from sad stories. But yours is nice. You're right, life is short. It should never be taken for granted.
xxgone chapter 3 . 11/4/2007
So sad but I loved it!
Wee-hoo chapter 3 . 6/5/2006
Wow! Great ending... I love it...
wildroeschen chapter 3 . 6/4/2006
I'm not sure what to think. It's sad and nevertheless very impressive and makes me think about life.
AJeff chapter 3 . 6/4/2006
This was a beautiful, but sad story. It made me cry. And your last line. How true. Thank you for this wonderful story.
AJeff chapter 2 . 6/1/2006
Gosh! This is so great! I can actually visualize Parker and Melinda together...just like watching the program. Wonderful story. Please continue soon. Thanks.
bloodymary2 chapter 2 . 6/1/2006
pouting... MORE, PLEASE?
between the waves chapter 2 . 6/1/2006
Now there is something I never thought I'd see before. I've never watched Ghost Whisperer, but your story looks really good.
Ann chapter 1 . 5/31/2006
Wow. Great start to this story. Can't wait until you post more. Please post more soon.
Wee-hoo chapter 1 . 5/31/2006
Whoa! It really is as great as I thought it would be... Hugs and kisses. ps keep up the good work
Charro chapter 1 . 5/30/2006
This brought tears to my eyes. You have to bring her back! Can't wait for the next chapter.
AJeff chapter 1 . 5/30/2006
Oh, I just love this. Ghost Whisperer is one of my favorite shows. Knowing Melinda, she'll get through to Jarod and give him Miss Parker's message. But, she's dead? How sad. Please continue soon.
BallsBreaker chapter 1 . 5/30/2006
I have a big request of you: revive MP. Or have her wake up and realize it was all just a dream, a nightmare and that she is still alive. And that life is too short for wasted chances and have her give into her love for Jarod, leave the Centre and start a life with him...