Reviews for My Son, Too
Paracosm chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
Wow, great explanation of Kirsten's motivations, makes a lot of sense.
marei chapter 1 . 6/19/2006
aww that was so sweet,and really good!
Jen chapter 1 . 6/7/2006
I have been feeling that Ryan will forget about the Cohens too. That was a great story.
moliudaima chapter 1 . 6/1/2006
This is so beautiful!

I just LOVE Kirsten/Ryan so much!

I especially love...

1) The less-loved mother concept - so bittersweet...

"But if I’m really truthful, it hurts a little, too, to be reminded that Ryan’s first another woman’s child… That her ties to him, and his to her, are strong.

I find myself envying Sandy a bit, because he’ll probably never have to face what I face. Given the little we know about Ryan’s dad, I don’t think Sandy will ever be the less-loved father."

2) Kirsten worrying about Dawn asking Ryan to leave with her - God I was worried about this too!

3) "Ryan’s my son, too."

Reminds me of a post on TWoP's Kirsten/Ryan moments thread, saying the same thing - Kirsten was claiming Ryan to be hers too.

4) "He’s the one good thing that Dawn and I share."

Aww this holds the whole story together! Fabulous!

5) "I feel Ryan’s weight shift under my hands, as he inches back toward me."

Aw x 100! That was THE excellent ending for this fic!

Aw you should write MORE Kirsten/Ryan fics! More on their sweet little moments and gestures! You're awesome! ] Thank you for this great fic!
Ansy Pansy aka Panz chapter 1 . 5/31/2006
OMG this was just beautiful

Really really good

Great to hear from you again!
kez chapter 1 . 5/30/2006
Awesome! Beautifully written and very realistic... if only there were more like this!
kandyfanz123 chapter 1 . 5/30/2006
very good! excellent analyzation of little details! hehe i love doing that in quiet scenes... and loud ones too! you should do more little shots like these with kirsten-ryan scenes. their quiet relationship has to communicate with us somehow! your just really good at it!
Dogsbody chapter 1 . 5/30/2006
I loved Kirsten's POV, it's just too bad; that she had no way of the really horrible stuff, was going to happen after Dawn left.
bluetoffee chapter 1 . 5/30/2006
wow that was great, really great.
Melster chapter 1 . 5/30/2006
Oh thsi was fabulous - so touching and such introspection on Kirsten's feelings. A great Kirsten voice as well. This was one of my favorite scenes too. The acting was great - very subtle. This was such a great family moment. I can't read any more post Marissa Death fic at the moment-I grieve for Ryan * every*single* time * (need to remind self it is a TV show more often!) Anyway thanks for expanding this special moment so beautifully
SumCoop chapter 1 . 5/30/2006
very sweet I don't know if you want to make this a one shot or if you want to continue I hope you'll continue because I think there are not enoughe K/R fics, so if you'll continue I promise I'll be your number 1 fan!

XOXO SumCoop
BeckitaAnn chapter 1 . 5/30/2006
that was so cute and right on the spot!
storymom chapter 1 . 5/30/2006
Absolutely fantastic.

This is simply and totally awesome.

Wow. Just really - WOW!
britgirl2003 chapter 1 . 5/30/2006
This was just fabulous! I think you really caught Kirsten's emotions. I love the way you gave us an insight into how she might have been feeling during graduation. I like how she compares her weaknesses to Dawn and finds more empathy for her. Your descriptions are wonderful! I really like the way you've added so much more to the scene where Dawn leaves. Great fic! I really enjoyed it.
famous99 chapter 1 . 5/30/2006
You just put a beautiful spin on my favorite scene of the final and gave such wonderful insight to the most underused character in the show (IMO).

I particularly liked the last line, describing Ryan's subtle movements and what it meant to Kirsten. OR the insight that Kirsten needed to know Ryan forgave Dawn so that she knew he could forgive her.

Beautiful. Just beautiful.