Reviews for Fate Interrupted
Rose chapter 5 . 7/14/2009
This was very cute!
irony882 chapter 5 . 2/27/2008
The plot of this fanfiction was original, and after the end of every chapter you left your readers moaning in disappointment that those two didn't meet! The last sentence of the whole story was genius, because how would Goodman know the foreshadowing he'd just made? Great characterization, also!
jerseybones chapter 5 . 5/1/2007
Amazing concept, great job for thinking of this one. Now of course, I really want to watch 'Sliding Doors'.
squint-squad chapter 5 . 1/23/2007
HAHAHAA "They’re all fireworks and.." good sentence. I really love your work.. good job
jambled chapter 5 . 10/28/2006
This is great. I loved loved loved Angela's line; “Hot and sweaty if we’re lucky.” Hee. Please continue. This is so good. But after all these awesome ways they could meet; on a plane, in a club, you have them meet each other when Brennan is throwing up? That's hilarious.
Scazydramaqueen282 chapter 5 . 8/2/2006
"He looked up and silently thanked whoever was listening that this was a temporary assignment. Imagine the two of them working together permanently, he mused."

Excuse me for a moment, while I fall on the floor, laughing like a maniac.

_

Ok, all better now. Lol! Great job!

It was very well written, witty, fun. Good idea, and wonderful execution of the aforementioned idea.

Loved it, can't wait for more from you!

-Mariah :) :) :)
Caroline chapter 5 . 7/31/2006
Gah! I loved this! I loved each scenario and how, as each chapter went by, the margins by which they missed meeting each other got smaller and smaller, to where they actually made contact. Simply lovely.

And I cackled at this part:

Brennan glared, “He’s FBI. You know how they are.”

Angela sighed, “Hot and sweaty if we’re lucky.”
MalloryAlise chapter 5 . 6/17/2006
Oh, excellent job. I'm glad they kind of "met" at the doctor's office-very cute idea. I would have liked to have seen them meeting for the first time outside of work and then you could have established a different type of relationship with them, but still very great idea.

Great work!
SlaYeRGiRLkaL chapter 5 . 6/15/2006
Now that was hilarious I loved it Booth and Brennan should meet each other more often
Aemie chapter 5 . 6/15/2006
wonderful work here, good job, keep up your writing!
goldpiece chapter 5 . 6/14/2006
I love it. what a great chapter. So cute. and yay, they finally meet.
saturn567 chapter 5 . 6/14/2006
awesome!
WOATCAPIITON chapter 5 . 6/14/2006
rofl that was great!
artigiano chapter 5 . 6/14/2006
heehee, thats so funny! will there be more?
badslayer15 chapter 5 . 6/14/2006
Tension you can cut with a spoon - MUCH, much thicker than the knife kind of tension. Love where you're going with it. Is this pre-Bones (like the TV show) or is it your take on how Bones (the TV show) should have started? I'm not sure how clear that sounded. Is it explaining how Booth & Bren know each other pre-pilot?
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »