Reviews for And Still Can't Stop Hoping
siobhan.22 chapter 24 . 16h
Great story so far, please continue.
moonflower chapter 24 . 8/25
this is so sad im crying
please update and continue writing please :D
OUATLover02 chapter 24 . 8/21
Wow
robwar80 chapter 16 . 7/21
This story is so sad for Harry
Proudly Slythrin chapter 24 . 7/15
WHERE THE BLOODY HELL ARE YOU?! IT'S BEEN FIVE BLEEDING YEARS YOU COULD HAVE ATLEAST SET THE STORY UP FOR ADOPTION YOU FU-*shoves Gryffindor side away and Slythrin side takes over* Ahem. I am not pleased what so ever with your little disappearance. Just as a friendly reminder, bolt and charm your house. *turns around and qalks towards exit* *stops and looka back with a small charming smirk* By the way, your story isn't that bad.
Proudly Slythrin chapter 6 . 7/15
(Sorry, accidentally hit post review) Then blie rose up in my mouth at the thought.
Proudly Slythrin chapter 6 . 7/15
For a second there, I thought he said "Malfoy" and I was like, "What in Merlin's trousers-" then I actually thought to re-read. I felt like a Dursley. Then blie
Noooo! You haven't repaired Harry and Snape's relationship yet! Why stop?! Poor Harry...
Dr.Zimmerman chapter 24 . 6/24
WOW, I really wanted to know how this ended, especially between Sev and Luca! They are wonderful togheter. And I really wanted to see Lucas avenge those who harmed him, even severus. They all deserve it!
Sungaya chapter 23 . 6/15
Hi,
since I have already left a review to the last chapter some time ago, I now write the new one for this chapter as one can only post one review per chapter...
I just reread your story for like the 10th time and I still find it fantastic!
I really love your way of storytelling and the way you make me share Harrys feelings. No matter how I felt before, I always end up crying for Harry and all the pain he must endure. But I really really love that, because there aren't many stories that cause emotions for the reader like that!
Because it truly is one of the best stories I know, I do hope that you will continue and finish your story one day!
I would really love to read more and to accompany Harry on his hard way to a - hopefully - good end after his horrible childhood!
Lilyzinha chapter 24 . 6/1
I really wish you would update this story! I really wanted to know Adrian's reaction to Harry words and what would happen when jonathan found out about James hurting Harry!
KishuMai chapter 24 . 5/21
I love it, but why did you stop there all those years ago? Continue pwease Q.Q I need snape to find out that harry is luca!
KishuMai chapter 20 . 5/21
For the past few chapters I'm almost constantly in tears. xD yep, I think this proves that I'm a masochist
KishuMai chapter 17 . 5/21
Okay, not finished reading, but I have to get this off my chest: This chapter made me cry, srsly, gosh... "You promised" "welcome outsider"
Are you trying to break me? xD I think I'm a masochist, cause i still love this story
Skyearth chapter 1 . 5/17
Love this story. And I still can't stop hoping that you will update soon
2,982 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »