Reviews for And Still Can't Stop Hoping
This was so good. please please update.
alimg chapter 24 . 11/6
I know it's been almost 9 years but please please please update!
dominaohyu chapter 24 . 10/12
gosh i really wished there was more... this was quickly becoming my favourite story on the site... oh well i still love it even though it is incomplete xx
((had to skip some parts though because of my weak stomach haha))
FortuitousCircumstance chapter 24 . 9/30
If it's so difficult to adapt to how you wrote it, they do have a function where you can edit previously written chapters, allowing you to fit the uploaded chapters with the plan you had for later in the story. On the off chance that you haven't suffered a terrible fate.
Please update dear author, you don't leave such beautiful and well thought story hanging like this or someone please adopt it and continue it. Pleaseeeeeeeee update
Claire-Potter7 chapter 24 . 9/21
And still can't stop hoping.. For another chapter *sobs* where are you dear author? Though there were some grammar errors and mistakes, those were easy to overlook since the story was- IS so touching. I've cried about three times now, it's nearly a decade since you've last updated;-;
glykos chapter 24 . 9/20
please update soon your story is really good and i want to know how it ends
Spectrespecs chapter 24 . 8/23
Jonathan has become less of a brat (at least around Harry), but he is oblivious with what is going on in his family. How does Snape feel about not receiving a letter from Lucas while Boris is getting regular letters? I hope Adrian doesn't give up on Harry and is able to gain his trust. Is he going to share what he learned about how Harry feels with Snape, Draco, and Blaise? Has Blaise shared with Snape, Draco, and Adrian about what he talked to Harry about on the train and how nervous Harry was? It might put things into perspective. It is sad that this is probably the happiest he has been at Hogwarts and he is still being punished monthly by his father.
Spectrespecs chapter 23 . 8/22
Snape is so blind by his dislike for anything Potter that he doesn't see what is right in front of him. Has Snape told Adrian about Lucas? Adrian is very observant. Is he going to continue to notice and piece together things about Harry? It is ironic that a nasty prank played on Harry became a snake familiar for Harry instead. How is Harry a parselmouth? Is it a big part of the story, or just one of Harry/Lucas' quirks that make him who he is? What kind of effect will the pendent have on protecting Harry? I am thinking about possible boggarts for Harry in DADA class and it may not be good for him if his boggart is the Professor (or maybe that will get people wondering what is going on...). Does it protect him from creatures like Dementors or is it not strong enough?
Spectrespecs chapter 22 . 8/21
Its good that Harry now has Madam Pomfrey and Boris in his life. Is anyone going to start questioning why Harry is getting regular monthly detentions with Professor Potter, and what happens during those detentions? It is sad that Harry can't show his knowledge and talent in his school classes. He would have to be one of the top students, if not the top student in his year.
Spectrespecs chapter 21 . 8/21
I liked the special ritual Harry did for his mother. Will Snape show Harry memories of Lily in the future so Harry can know his mother better? Is Quirrell teaching at the school and let the troll in or is someone else involved? The look of frustration of Dumbledore's face is a little suspicious. Did he want the troll to attack Hermione in the bathroom so Neville and Jennifer can save her?
Spectrespecs chapter 20 . 8/21
Ron is a jerk in this story. Without his friendship with Hermione and Harry like in canon, is he going to continue to be a jerk? Is Harry going to have any interactions with the Weasleys family or are they just going to be minor characters in this story? With Harry doing this ritual every year, will Lily visit him one of these years? I'm glad Harry has Madam Pomfrey. She is probably the closest to a maternal figure he has ever had in his life.

I have a question about the night of the attacks on the Longbottoms/Potters. Three Death Eaters were involved with the attack on the Longbottoms and they were all killed. One was Bellatrix, who were the other two? Which Death Eaters were involved in the attack on the Potters and did any of them besides Peter die?
Fangirl chapter 24 . 8/21
Oh it has been so long since you have last updated, please update, love this story, please!
Spectrespecs chapter 19 . 8/18
Ugh! What's really frustrating about how the Slytherins are treating Harry is that no matter how Professor Potter treats the Slytherins during class time, it is only a sliver of the abuse Harry receives from James. How is everyone going to reaction if/when the abuse gets out?
Spectrespecs chapter 18 . 8/18
I'm glad Boris' letter was able to reach Harry. It's disappointing that no one will talk to Harry. I'm sure Harry and Daphne would get along, at least when talking about Potions, if he could have been included in the conversation. It's unfortunate that Harry's first day of potions didn't go well. Is anyone going to notice Harry flinching when he is touch unexpectedly? How is Harry going to conceal his tattoo on his arm?
3,053 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »