Reviews for And Still Can't Stop Hoping
I really home you continue with this!
Shay chapter 1 . 11/17

I have to say that this is one of the best and most original fanfics I have ever read and it's quite difficult to write something original.
I really hope you update soon!
Lilith chapter 24 . 11/15
Please, please keep being an epic author!
I'm looking forward to the next chapter!
Chezakeeba chapter 24 . 11/12
OMG I NEED MORE! Please tell me you are going to update this soon! Of if you have the whole story somewhere!
EANONESISCA chapter 24 . 11/9
Love it
Aphrodite chapter 24 . 11/2
I was just wondering if you still planned on updating this fic. I am a huge fan. I love what you have done with this fic, and I can't wait for it to continue to a reveal. Please continue. I also have to say that I love Boris and his reluctant good heartedness. I really want to see harry/lucas happier and to have his relationship with Snape fixed (but not without a justified blowup first ;) ). Please let me know if you plan on updating.
Love it! please update soon!
Nooooooooo why have you not updated
.Awesome! I really like the way you write and express the characters emotions.
But please! Please! You can't just let it end here! Please update!
darkspiritelf chapter 24 . 9/3
Ahh I can't wait till the next chapter. This is such a good story.
Kurai's Calisto chapter 24 . 8/27
I am so glad I found this story, it's a nice concept and I like the plot too. I hope you will update this soon cause you got me hooked! :D
raelemry chapter 17 . 8/25
Just read chappie 17. Is this fic going to be tragedy till the end? or justice and revenge will play a part? If it is the former, I wasted my time. If it is the former, I wonder what that says about the author's state of mind, probably should stay away from pills, bathrooms, ropes, high velocity projectiles and high places. If it is the latter, it's ruddy long time coming! If I am in your Lucas shoes and with as much power reserves as you hinted he has, I'd be making plans and plotting than wallowing in self pity.
Please update its so good
The AsianWeasley Twins908 chapter 24 . 8/22
The idea of your story has intrigued me, but the kinda of emotions that the story prompts are quite negative. It made it rather difficult for me to continue to read. Good story though. Good luck.
2,948 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »