Reviews for And Still Can't Stop Hoping
Kurai's Calisto chapter 24 . 8/27
I am so glad I found this story, it's a nice concept and I like the plot too. I hope you will update this soon cause you got me hooked! :D
raelemry chapter 17 . 8/25
Just read chappie 17. Is this fic going to be tragedy till the end? or justice and revenge will play a part? If it is the former, I wasted my time. If it is the former, I wonder what that says about the author's state of mind, probably should stay away from pills, bathrooms, ropes, high velocity projectiles and high places. If it is the latter, it's ruddy long time coming! If I am in your Lucas shoes and with as much power reserves as you hinted he has, I'd be making plans and plotting than wallowing in self pity.
Please update its so good
The AsianWeasley Twins908 chapter 24 . 8/22
The idea of your story has intrigued me, but the kinda of emotions that the story prompts are quite negative. It made it rather difficult for me to continue to read. Good story though. Good luck.
XxShequifexX chapter 24 . 8/18
This is my all-time favorite fanfiction I love it soo much and how Harry's so innocent and I love Jonathan bc they always make the brother in wbwl fanfiction a jerk but Jonathan truly cares
theUnseenSilence chapter 24 . 8/14
What will happen when it all falls down?
wilfriede0815 chapter 24 . 8/10
Wow, vielen Dank für diese tolle Geschichte! Ich konnte nicht aufhören sie zu lesen. Ich hoffe wirklich sehr, dass du sie fertig schreibst :)
the-girl-who-lived-forever chapter 24 . 7/24
I really love this story and I've read it several times. I really hope you do update soon as it's fabulous and really well written :)
lovelywriting chapter 24 . 7/24
It is now 2015 and I would love for you to continue ur story T-T
Forever Me chapter 24 . 7/15
I really hope that one day, new chapters for this story will appear, because it would be a real shame if this story were to become abandoned. I really loved reading every chapter, and I'm impressed with how good you are able to write the (shall I say it?) drama that is Lucas' life (or is it Harry?)
I have to admit that I took a look on your profile page, and saw that you had changed it in the beginning of this year, so I'm hopeful that this story will continue. (Also, I saw that you're from Germany, which is awesome because I'm from Holland but I love Germany.)

Again, this story is really amazing. I want to thank you for what you've written so far (I know that searinox betaed, but still, you're the one that comes up with the plot...)!

Forever Me
Selande chapter 24 . 7/9
6 years... since you last updated. I just read this story and cried my heart out. It's so heart wrenching. I truly hope you someday come back to this story. I would love to read it all through and hope that it doesn't truly end in tragedy. It's so sad as it is.
BipolarDragon chapter 24 . 7/9
Really into this story, sad to see you've left it :/
Even more sad is that he think the first time he punished his son was at Hogwarts...
Ooooh love it
Why aren't you updating?!
2,937 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »