Reviews for And Still Can't Stop Hoping
The Age of Awesomeness chapter 24 . 17h
This is amazing, and I hope you update! I love this story!
we.can.fly.away.to.Gallifrey chapter 24 . 4/18
This is the second time I am reading this through and man, I genuinely forgot how good it is! Many thanks!
With The What Now chapter 24 . 4/16
I really hope you'll update this story again some day :)
Gurgaraneth chapter 24 . 4/10
So gd carnt wait till snape works out who harry is
cinhtay chapter 24 . 4/3
I am cinthya... And you make potter lose hope...
cinthya chapter 24 . 4/3
you made harry lose hope, what is the meaning of the tittle if he lost hope, it should happen some good things in his lie to you know... lik candy cady, she sufferd a lot but didt lose hoe and the were goo things, even if most of it where awful
cinhtay chapter 21 . 4/3
I still think james deserve the dark mark... More than simple memories taken away... It sound so much less than suffering the beating and the dark mark... Is more permanent you see.
cinhtay chapter 15 . 4/3
I am going to kill james...
cinhtay chapter 4 . 4/2
I know it is late but, Slytherin slytherin slytherin slytherin slytherin slytherin... I am rooting for slytherin... But he can be ravenclaw
CorruptFlame chapter 24 . 3/4
OMG, this story is beautifully tragic and i absolutely love it so far, so excited for more, thank you for your hard work!
Cheshirehat chapter 24 . 3/3
Hello,
I know from your "own page" that you lost your password and then found it again, but I don't know when that was so maybe this review is pointless but anyway:

Do you think you will update your story anytime this year? Because I really like it but if you stoppen writing I don't want to get my hopes up...
So please let me know?

Greetingz
Wendy
dragonfire83 chapter 24 . 2/25
This story is so good, even though it made me cry. Please continue, at least until someone finds out about Lucas and James arrested (or preferably killed).
Darrk Rabbit chapter 24 . 2/17
I want more... I need more. This broke my heart and I can't fix it. Why did this get abandoned? *cries*
I don't think I'll get over not getting an ending to this.
flying chrissy 1976 chapter 24 . 2/11
Interesting story! Look forward to the next update.
I have greatly enjoyed your story. I found it interesting and entertaining. I hope that you have not decided to discontinue it.

From GMR