Reviews for Totally Pointless Yaoi
Emry chapter 21 . 5/5/2014
Aww, what happened to the second one? This is one of the best written 'Aladdin' fics out there and that was too. ;;
Guest chapter 2 . 12/1/2013
AMAZING ABSOLUTELY INCREDIBLE WONDERFUL BRILLIANT!
Guest chapter 21 . 5/5/2013
How about one about a eunuch

a harem boy?
Guest chapter 21 . 8/8/2012
PLEASE update! Pretty please? It's been a long time!
Anonymous friend chapter 21 . 8/4/2012
It would be awesome if you continue the Captured chapters.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
I heard they're deleting all M rated stories, is that what happened to the second part? I remember it being up once. Please please write some more.
Kate chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
I don't mean to pry but what happened to the part 2? Did you delete it? I hope not, it was really well written.
Codelulu-chan chapter 8 . 1/19/2012
And that just got you on my Favourite's list, I like BDSM like any other perverted yaoi lover, but there is only so much, not to mention I just don't get Aladdin bein Seme and Moz Uke, I will keep reading but just for this chapter I am keeping the story.
Fangirl chapter 21 . 10/6/2010
Do more Naga stuffs...

I'd love more of devoured, that was AWESOME

:D I love you for you're awesome fanfix!
Fangirls chapter 16 . 10/6/2010
DOES THIS MEAN LIATH CAN HAVE HIS ALADDIN AND EAT IT TOO!

go on, lolz you're selfs to death!
New Fangirl chapter 16 . 10/5/2010
WELP!

This is my fav so far. please please do more for this one. I really liked it! It was strangely hot!
bestia chapter 21 . 8/23/2010
Bestia-

So feel free to laugh incredulously but I've had this idea for an Al/Moze fic in my head for a long time.

Do you know how many Aladdin fanfictions operate on the idea that being archetypes/being so exposed to magic, the boys live forever and change with the times? How about they meet in a club in the future, and one realizes who the other is, while the other guy being oblivious, and heavy flirting, maybe dancing ensues?
Kieranfoy chapter 21 . 1/16/2009
My, my, my. Don't usually like Moze/Al, but this stuff is well written.

You could always write a story where Mozenrath was, in fact, a woman all along, merely hiding the fact (ashamed over Deatanes treat ment, perhaps?), and... well, fun stuff happens when Al or Jas (I know you like Al/Moze, but can I just drool a little over the thought of FemMoze/Jasmine?) finds out.

I like Mozenrath, I really do, but he is rather feminine.

Anyway, well written, and keep up the good work.
purinsesusu kederiafu chapter 21 . 12/15/2008
wonderbar. Ich liebe deine lesestuck. Es ist sehr gut. Aladdin und Mozenrath sind so im liebe. Ich liebedich, meine honey bunnie bar. Es tut mir lied. Ich bin sehr Dum. Und meine kopf is immer leer. Ha Ha meine schwester sagt, "schreibt dei comment im englisch" so hier es ist. Well tschus.

Wonderful. I love your story. Its is so good. Aladdin and Mozenrath are so in love. I love you, my honey bunnie bar. II'm sorry. I am so silly. And I'm always empty headed. ha ha my sister said, "write the comment n english" so here it is. Well bye.
Golden feathers Edward chapter 21 . 7/27/2008
. . . . . . I so love your sotries. Sorry but I skiped the ones that didn't have Moze as the uke. -sweatdrop- LOVE MOZENRATH! -GIGGLES MADLY-