Reviews for To Call You Mine
The Crystal Rose chapter 4 . 11/8/2003
Keep updating! I love the story! I can't wait to find out what happens next! Update soon, please _
Usako4life chapter 4 . 9/28/2003
Awesome ! I loved this chapter! I read it a while ago but still remembered to review! It was great great great! Ahh shes gonna go to the dance with him. Maybe he should take her *roses* *secret hint* Lol *hugs* Hurry and update!

~Belle~
Taya Too lazy to login chapter 4 . 5/14/2003
Hey, planning on posting the rest anytime soon? I love AU fics, yours is great.
BunnyMoonChick chapter 4 . 4/24/2003
Kawaii, keep it up! You may not have hundreds of reviews, like you'd prefer, but you have faithful followers who deserve a treat for reading...Really good so far, keep up the good work!
Physco Draco chapter 4 . 11/15/2002
I understand you don't have time, it's the same for me. Write when you can, okies? CYA
Christina chapter 1 . 11/1/2002
The story was great Lisa!I didn't read it very soon cuz it was written in like a year ago,but it was still it!If you were...sorry...

*Lan a.k.a Christina
achilae chapter 4 . 10/13/2002
it's a kool story, plz keep going!
schoolgirltil2005 chapter 4 . 10/11/2002
Loved it! I'm glad ur starting to finish it! Update sooner!
schoolgirltil2005 chapter 3 . 10/2/2002
You should have finished it! It was great!
LunaStar chapter 3 . 9/9/2002
LOVE THIS STORY!

I am trying my best to read all of your stories, they are sooooooooooo is no auther as good as you!

Your stories help me open my mind to a fantacy world! I know this may sound strange, but it is true.

~**Sabby**~
Small Lady7 chapter 3 . 8/11/2002
:-) AWWWWWWWWWWWWWW And you stopped! Last year! Come on! Please Keep going! It's turned out REALLY good sooooo far!

~ Chibi-Usagi ~
Krystle chapter 3 . 8/8/2002
So far i like the story i think its really cute and its good i hope that u will put up more chapters soon.

~ja ne~
Abby chapter 3 . 4/5/2002
you should continue to write the story. It's pretty good.
fLiP chapter 3 . 2/2/2002
THis is really well written. I love every story I have read of yours. Please Continue With This!
Usagi Usako Chiba chapter 3 . 1/15/2002