Reviews for This is not a Fairy Tale
Guest chapter 2 . 6/7/2013
Hey, ( Im Shardas, just not logged in )
This is a really interesting story! I love how she has this whole new side to her other than the strong and courageous Stella we all originally know. It's a cool twist on her personality and I really am looking forward to reading the rest!
mossdawn chapter 2 . 11/22/2011
Please continue! It's going great!
Stella chapter 2 . 1/22/2010
Good, please continue.
bayleaf234 chapter 2 . 4/14/2007
I like it. Hurry up with the new chapter!
Sakura Blossom Storm chapter 2 . 10/17/2006
oh my god why is Stella's mum like that?

if my mum was like that i would slap her round the head and yell "MUM STOP ACTING LIKE THIS I KNEW YOU LIKED NAT MORE THEN ME!" nat is my sis by the way

good story plz update soon
flowers of heaven chapter 2 . 8/16/2006
just lovely you rox!
Nisa Tunesque chapter 2 . 8/16/2006
Blimey... Stella wearing something unfashionable? Poor girl, she must be really messed up - either that or her mum's a cow. Let's hope she fares better with the underwear model!

I like the way you're coming at this story from her POV, it really lets her emotions come through.
Stills and Photographs chapter 2 . 8/3/2006
Wow... I have a semi-grudge against preppy people because they alwasy get the guys I like, but thi sorta makes me see the otehr side of the coi. It's really, really, really good, and I'm eagerly awaiting an update.

flora-winx chapter 2 . 7/27/2006
that is one mean mum. update soon
StarFire chapter 2 . 7/23/2006
Heyy Mimi! Lol guess who? Anyways this story is really good! Update soon!
BeMySpiderman chapter 2 . 7/17/2006
please continue this is good what happens next? I'll just have to wait
Kikurukina chapter 2 . 7/16/2006
Some mother...

Nicely done with all the emotions.
zodiacdragonHatori chapter 2 . 7/11/2006
Wow... Harsh... I feel sorry for Stella. :( Hopefully she'll have a better time with her father... Though seeing where this story is going, it doesn't seem likely does it?
ladynightsky chapter 2 . 7/10/2006
Ouch...I feel for Stella, her mom's being a total bitch. This chapter was even better than the last one, wtih Stella's fake smile thing being so believeable.

Ayi chapter 2 . 7/10/2006
Lol Great story, Meg-neechan.

I believe Stella's mom OD'd on the slimfast, which resulted in her being a total bitch.

~Ja ne!