Reviews for What Do You See?
lisab1986 chapter 3 . 6/12/2006
I loved the last chapter! Especially Grissom realizing that he just said something very wrong, lol - I look forward to another fic from you soon!
ayesha-s chapter 3 . 6/7/2006
great story!
JuanseyLio chapter 3 . 6/7/2006
that's what i call really cool smut ;)
Scrimshaw89 chapter 2 . 6/5/2006
Rofl, great fasncy idea *g*

I doubt they would be that open and answer all the questions but this story was so much fun... spolered me once again :P

...Their answers were great, some of them with humor, others just mock annoyed, others just... I don't know, another great story of your's :D

Hope you keep that writing up, it's excellent
Graciekay chapter 2 . 6/1/2006
im laughing my ass off right now! i think its cute. u should right more
JuanseyLio chapter 2 . 6/1/2006
cool ;)
CrazyMaritimer chapter 1 . 5/30/2006
I'd love to have some of Catherine's personality, just a little, from time to time. That was great. I loved the questions that Catherine asked and I loved the answers that Grissom gave. I've been reading that thread over at YTDAW. You're right, some of those posts are biazrre LOL. I can't wait to read the second part !
JuanseyLio chapter 1 . 5/30/2006
i love cath's way of doing things!
anneruhland chapter 1 . 5/30/2006
Cute and a little funny. I don't honestlt see either of them really answering those questions but it was still a nice short story.
lisab1986 chapter 1 . 5/30/2006
Haha, poor Griss getting grilled because Cath is bored. Great fic - you took an angle to it that I don't remember reading before! I'm off to read more of your stories!