Reviews for Pirate
navV chapter 1 . 10/24/2009
Lol. It was so cute. Maybe you could write a story about when Pirate stayed with the Lord Celebron and Lady Galadriel?
Destined Darkness chapter 1 . 8/27/2009
haha (crack up) hehe ah lucke Haldir, man he is gonna have some troubles, hehe, loveded this

Hannon

Hugs

Gracey, Rache, . . ( . .)
DemonicBrat 13 chapter 1 . 6/22/2006
LOL! That was great!
Elvin BlueEyes chapter 1 . 6/19/2006
this was so cute .

Elvin BlueEyes
JuliaAurelia chapter 1 . 6/10/2006
So very cute! And I knew the dog was staying-how could Haldir and Ashk resist such a unique dog?
Song in the woods chapter 1 . 6/3/2006
Bwhahahahaha the feared march warden has met his match in the tiny little Ashk. ;) great little story,
snoopy-9487 chapter 1 . 6/1/2006
I like to say better late than never. Wonderfully done and it reminds me of my own father trying to refuse a new pet that my mom would try to press on my dad. :) I can't wait to see what adventures that the children and Pirate will get into. And will Moss and Pirate ever find a peace? :) I look forward to reading more. Cheers. :)
Radbooks chapter 1 . 6/1/2006
This was very fun and I'm glad you found it. I'm so glad that you have started writing again. I actually re-read all of your other stories last weekend and was wondering if you would ever resume your writing. At least you didn't stop in the middle of a story! :) I am anxiously waiting for more Ashk and Haldir stories... loved the preview even though it made me nervous at certain places.
Bourgeois Sounds Swell chapter 1 . 5/31/2006
hehehehe so cute!
DarkAngelPearl chapter 1 . 5/31/2006
LOL, I loved this chapter, it was really cute and funny (funny mostly on my part). Man, poor Orophin having missed up by saying Pirate’s name. And I could just imagine Pirate sleeping with the Galadriel and Celeborn! I really loved this chapter and I can’t wait for the new series to start!

DAP
LJP chapter 1 . 5/30/2006
so you will give us a prolouge for the Returning Home series yes? Just sos we know where it falls in this timeline
huntress73 chapter 1 . 5/30/2006
Poor Haldir,he had to find out the hard way that puppies are reject proof. His brothers trying to deliver the puppy without getting caught and then Ashk deciding she wanted to keep it,to funny. Loved reading about all of them again. What a nice way to start off the work week.
EbonyRose02 chapter 1 . 5/30/2006
Adorable story! Talk about whipped :)

Glad to see that you're back and I look forward to more from your series.
Elwen of Lorien chapter 1 . 5/30/2006
Haldir is whipped. But it is cute. Look forward to seeing more of this little family. Elwen.