Reviews for The Choice
Sleeping Owl chapter 4 . 1/5
Poor Sonic... D: I enjoyed reading the second ending the most. The first one I found a little cliche, and the last wasn't so fleshed out. Despite this, all 3 were well-written. You have a nice style; it's concise and you have a way of making one-liners, like "Because this is my penitence, and I won't let anyone stop me from atoning" speak volumes.

Now I'm going to log in (same pen name) just so that I can favourite this for later, for nostalgia's sake sometime in the future. :)
SapphireHeartStone chapter 4 . 10/17/2014
OMG
THE FEELS
Black Twilight Wolf chapter 4 . 10/17/2014
Well Done.

Three Endings in Order, Happy Ending with Sonic and Amy falling in love.

Neutral Ending with Sonic legs getting broken but still falling in love with Amy Rose and they get married.

Bad Ending with Sonic sacrificing Amy Rose to save himself. Along with all depressed over Amy Rose dying.

Nice job.
Guest chapter 4 . 3/20/2014
I love it! Beautiful masterpiece! Amazing work, especially how you showed what would happen if Sonic chose one choice or the other. Outstanding word choice and how you can easily express their feelings with so much depth. Please write more!
writerforthelessknown chapter 4 . 3/18/2014
All those endings were amazing. I loved them all, and just wanted to say this is one of my favorite stories.
JessicaK7 chapter 4 . 3/11/2014
Ohhhhh...my word...
THIS IS EPIC. Okay, normally, I am a SonicXSally fan (Sorry all you Sonamy lovers, but Sonally happens in the real stuff! :3) but Amy is the perfect character for this! Very well done! Like candy for fans of Sonic like us!
DONT STOP READIN' THOUGH...
I really...really...REAL IE,want you (since you are awesome at this.) to take a peek at my story, "Sonic: The Last Standing". Please? It is like this in one way...you will see it once you get to the 12th chapter...
It isn't finished yet (over 30 chapters excpected...ugh...), but any of you? Please read? Thanks! "
Sonic128 chapter 1 . 12/1/2013
Wow, i loved it. The last chapter was very sad, but i loved the 3rd chapter and all the others. Great job!
Ivo-goji chapter 1 . 7/19/2013
Ahh. After all these years, I've finally found this story again! One of my favorite Sonic fan fics of all time! I remember reading it for the first time on the Netraptor archive- before the subsequent chapters were added even! Such an excellent idea, carried out so flawlessly. It is a pleasure being able to read it again.
Guest chapter 4 . 8/20/2012
Ouch. To be honest, I like all three versions. Yes! Even the last one. That's probs my fave. I dunno. I'm not sadistic. I just like characters thinking stuff through, and constant sap isn't enteraining anymore. (Except when it's Zelink...lol) great story!
Shadamy scenic chapter 3 . 7/20/2011
The only weird thing is that Amy says "sonikku" too much. Other than that, wonderful story!
jazzy of the Akatsuki chapter 4 . 2/20/2011
OMG. all i can say is wow! i read this story last year and im suprised i didnt review. anywayz really good story! i really liked it how you told wat would happen if sonic chose his legs are not. for some reason the last chapter is my favorite,idk why though.

this story was kinda sad but happy at the same time so yay!

anywayz GREAT story!
magicallydeliciousxoxox chapter 4 . 12/12/2010
Awwaahh. Excellent job on the first chapterr, but I'd have to say that this one is my favorite ending. I'm a real sucker for angstt. xD
The Teenage Bibliophile chapter 4 . 8/16/2010
The story kinda confused me for a sec, but after reading the last chap, it made sense. *cue light-bulb* Alternate endings, brilliant! Anyways, love your work! Can you maybe wright a Shadamy? I've been looking for a decent story and can't find one. If ya know of any good writers, could ya let me know? Thanks, TB
janiemanie1993 chapter 4 . 7/11/2010
hm. on the whole, it was great! i liked it all.

it really is the ultimate choice. no one ever does his walking ability vs amy. it's always a life for a life thing. it was well written, and mostly in character. i know nothing about robo knux, and i don't think anyone else does either, so this was the perfect villain to chose. also, amy was very in character. she is extremely empathetic, so she defiantly has the ability to do all those things. adding shadow in the last ending to stop him was a very wise choice, considering his background. i LOVE how all the endings had some of the same elements and lines (ex. sonic couldn't live without amy. in every story, there is a little of him acknowledging his 'death' with amy's absence or death).the style for the story was very good, and there were no grammatical mistakes.

BUT (please don't let that scare you!)

there is really no way we would ever know sonic's choice. i appreciated your first ending, because it was what was needed. just like 'the lady and the tiger' or whatever that story was. it's alright if you were semi-forced, i don't blame you ;). your first two endings (incubis and lifeline) were really good. but another reason he wouldn't want amy to get hurt i think would be because he sacrificed so much for her, it would be sinful if she got hurt similarly or died. plus, i know it was your weak point, and you even said so, but the last ending wasn't nearly as severe as it would have been, i think. but i don't blame you there, either, if it's not your strong point, it just isn't.

i know this is long, but a in depth, thought provoking story deserves this, ya know?
01SonAmy01 chapter 4 . 7/5/2010
O_O

I...I don't know what I can say...

This story has opened doors that I never saw.

I am just gobsmacked!

It is so amazing I just- wow!

It really made me think about stuff and it was so emmotional!

Well done! :O