Reviews for Secrets
sandysea17 chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
This was an awsome story!
It was a great story line around Neil and nice team one also.
Keep up the great work :)
sandysea17 chapter 17 . 7/8/2013
This is just an excellent story!
By far this is differently a favourite one of mine
Your story was brilliant, please continue to write Odyssey 5 fanfiction. ;D
Will there be a sequel?

Poor Neil having to deal with all of that but I amir his ambitions and how he went on with his life to complicated so much at a young age!
lanette chapter 17 . 7/9/2009
sequel!
Kerschi-Puky chapter 17 . 10/26/2008
I love this story! This story again shows how much heart and emotion you're able to put into your writing and that's definitely VERY GOOD.

Maybe you can write a new Odyssey 5 story;) You really seem to be able to switch into the characters.

So I like this story very much!
gantasa chapter 17 . 4/16/2008
omg! this was the best written oddysey 5 fic ever! it was actually like watching an episode of oddsey 5 haha. Poor Neil, he was my fave character! I have one question though. How come in Kellys future Neil died and knew about the mission but in Neill's furture he was perfectly fine? In Neils future he lived long enough that they got married but in Kellys future he died right after they got engaged. Can you explain that plz i'm so confused lol.
thundever1 chapter 16 . 2/12/2007
Poor Neil, it must have been very hard on him. And still must be his life's very complicated.
thundever1 chapter 17 . 2/12/2007
Great story, very sweet and also sometimes sad story, please continue to write Odyssey 5 fanfiction.
giovanna chapter 1 . 12/26/2006
Mary Sue? :-_-:
Liz9 chapter 15 . 10/11/2006
Great fic. I had almost given up hope of anyone writing another odyssey 5 fic and was overjoyed to find your story. I look forward to the next chapter. Again, awesome story.
IritIlan chapter 12 . 9/1/2006
The story is well worth any wait - I enjoy each new chapter.
IritIlan chapter 10 . 7/27/2006
Mark comes into the picture - things will certainly get even more intersting/complicated to the family...Poor Marc doesn't even begin to realise everything what's going on.

I have a feeling things will get even more difficult between him and his father when he finds out some things..

Great story, as always. Keep on the good work.
s.l.smith chapter 1 . 7/24/2006
Good first hapter..I'm intrigued. There is not a lot of Odyssey 5 fanfic out there. I was highly disappointed when it was cancelled.

Anyhoo, I'll keep reading.

And it's barely noticeable by your writing that English is not your first language, so you are doing very well.
IritIlan chapter 8 . 7/20/2006
Another good chapter. I love how you portrated Chuck, how he still doesn't completely believe that it happened - it makes more sense this way. Nice outburst on Kelly's part, at least Neil has her to stand up for him.
IritIlan chapter 7 . 7/6/2006
Really good. I loved how Neil's reactions were descibed. Poor Neil... Though, there's is NO ignoring the true any more... Guess Chuck finally realised what they did to their son.

Two long chapters are enough of a reward for the wait.
IritIlan chapter 5 . 6/23/2006
Yeah I liked this chapter. Though you made me hate paige enough to want her alive just so she can face what she did and suffer for it. What a horrible thing to do to a child.

What's going on with Neil's wife? Doesn she aware of any of this?