Reviews for Snake like father
nagger chapter 38 . 11/16/2011
I would just like to complain about the points because it doesn't work.. at all. in the end gryffindor had 622 points and slytherian had 472... that's a hell of a lot of a difference.. I thought you said you changed it to work... well they actuallly had been awarded 50 50 60 10... soo yeah you should have just awarded it like this.

Ron-40

Hermione-40

Lillian-40

Harry- 50

and the points wouldn't worked out just fine.
JaneA0202 chapter 39 . 3/14/2010
Hey, nice story! I like Lilian and Snape here! I dont know why this story has only 33 reviews, because its really good. I see you are writing sequel. Looking forward to it!
leafpool310 chapter 2 . 8/14/2009
ok, no offence, but i think this story could be a whole lot better. Your spelling needs to be checked before you post the chapters.
StrayedAngel chapter 39 . 3/11/2008
LOVED this story! ITS AWESOME! Cant wait to read the other story :D
tiffyrose chapter 39 . 7/27/2007
can't wait for second year
snyr chapter 39 . 4/15/2007
This is a good story. but the grammar and spelling are terrible. I hope you fix this problem, because the story definitely has more potential than it is showing right now.
Blank422 chapter 39 . 3/2/2007
I really loved this story and good job adding a character but staying true to most events
Dr.Meredith.Shepherd chapter 7 . 3/2/2007
great start enjoying so far!
hermonine chapter 39 . 2/28/2007
Great story. I look forward to reading year 2. Keep up the good work.
Engel-des-Todes chapter 33 . 2/27/2007
Awsome chapters! : )
Mrs. Spencer Reid chapter 31 . 1/28/2007
I absolutely love this story, its simply adorable, suspenseful and everything like that.

I can't wait to see what happens next, you have me hooked, update soon!
Super-JuJuBean-23 chapter 20 . 1/28/2007
very nice story,I like the plot
L-dawg chapter 3 . 1/28/2007
Hi there,

While I am inrigued by the plot of this story, I am finding it hard to follow. Please go over the spelling and grammar or have someone else proof read this for you.

L-dawg
Engel-des-Todes chapter 31 . 1/28/2007
WooHo! Another chapter! : ) Go Lillian! Dont let Harry get you down!
Engel-des-Todes chapter 30 . 1/28/2007