Reviews for Torn From Sleep
Amanda Fair chapter 1 . 3/28/2009
Okay, this is really old but I review everything so: OMG, that was so sweet! I love brothership fluff, and Kadaj and Cloud are so sweet. I totally didn't think this was slash and the others that did have no clue how real brothers are. You write beautifully! Good job!
2-lazy-to-log-in chapter 1 . 2/10/2007
...wow...there was definetely some sexual tension there despite the angst...I knew before I read that there wouldn't be any sex but the more I read, I was almost expecting something to happend...you know _;; ahh very sweet and good indeed, and I have to agree with your last reviewer, if you ever decide to write some yaoi/slash between these two it will be awesome, because yeah you're writing style is so cool!8D! and your characterization of them was great!
Venice chapter 1 . 2/2/2007
so cute, so sweet...my poor teeth XD; oh I loved how you described everything in your story, it was good and I loved Cloud and Kadaj's interactions! So cute! I hope one day you'll write slash between these two, because with your writing-style; it will be so hot _
ShadowFury12 chapter 1 . 1/23/2007
Deny it all you want, you were definately thinking Yaoi when you wrote this XD

That is written so well, I'm jealous. I love the emotion you put into it, the discription, I can even see Kadaj's puppy-dog eyes staring at me.
MakoStorm chapter 1 . 12/22/2006
I think your story was great! You did really great and should really write more. It was cute.

-MakoStorm
Demyx Rules chapter 1 . 11/7/2006
Another one of your amazing works... I still envy you, and you're still really really really really awesome. Seriously, check out my page and click on "the only tomorrow" and I jotted down an idea. Look how weird it looks... see why I envy you? x.x yeah...
The Faerie Fool chapter 1 . 8/20/2006
Aw...brother relationships are so sweet. I can hardly imagine Kadaj changing quite that far, but it is nice to imagine. Certainly need it to make the story work, although even natural children don't usually heal that far from trauma and enforced maturity. I always did like Kadaj, even when he was at the height of his being-a-bastard-ness. Cloud is being very kind. The comment about more screams being right next to Cloud's ear made me laugh.
cherry.flavored.papous chapter 1 . 8/16/2006
omg...*explodes from cuteness* GAH! ! SO cute... . so damn cute!
Jo Huston chapter 1 . 6/4/2006
Aww! So sweet! I personally like Cloud/Kadaj slash, but the brother relationsjip is just so sweet! Great fic! More? :D
Sabith chapter 1 . 6/3/2006
i loved this story, i think you did a really good job of capturing what the two were thinking. good job.
Liz chapter 1 . 6/1/2006
So cute! _
JenEvan chapter 1 . 5/31/2006
Warm brotherly love...Warm to the heart *
Redwood chapter 1 . 5/30/2006
Poor Kadaj ::huggles:: I hate going back to sleep after a bad nightmare; at least he has Cloud. :D Good fic thnx!

Red ;)