Reviews for To Wake a Sleeping Dragon
DruggiePotato chapter 4 . 12/30/2015
I know this is 9 years later, but
PLEASE UPDATE PLEASE UPDATE PLEASE UPDATE PLEASE UPDATE PLEASE UPDATE PLEASE UPDATE PLEASE UPDATE PLEASE UPDATE PLEASE UPDATE PLEASE UPDATE PLEASE UPDATE PLEASE UPDATE
Thanks xx
QueenCaroline chapter 4 . 6/16/2006
Most Impressive, update soon deary
Biank Radcliffe chapter 4 . 6/11/2006
Yeahh

i love this chapter!

i thinks that they will go washington or something like that :P

see you

bye! )
Sommerwind chapter 4 . 6/10/2006
Ah! A new chapter of one of my favorite DVC-fanfics of this time :-)

This time I especially liked your dialogues! I am really looking forward for every new chapter.

The ocean! Where? Hawaii? Florida Keys? Virgin Islands? Oh - U.S. costs are very long... but I think it will be anywhere on continental U.S.

I don't know, but I know, I am as nervous as Robert and Sophie are now... I really want to now :-)
Roseanni chapter 4 . 6/9/2006
Whee, another chappie! _Yay! I liked it, even though there wasn't any action. :p But I liked this very much so I'm looking forward to the next chapter. Update as soon as possible. :]
benetrice chapter 4 . 6/9/2006
Again, great chapter. A really funny one.

Especially Brandt and Mulder are amusing. They are like my brothers.

Waiting for your next chapter...
jessclifton chapter 4 . 6/9/2006
Great update dude! Glad you included a little humor in the situation. Can't wait to see what awaits them in America :)
res cogitans chapter 4 . 6/9/2006
cool story! :)

thanks for the update!
Sadistic Shadow chapter 4 . 6/9/2006
Alaska, Hawaii, Washington, Oregon, California, Texas, Louisiana, Mississippi, Alabama, Florida, Georgia, South Carolina, North Carolina, Virginia, Maryland, Delaware, New Jersey, New York, Connecticut, Rhode Island, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Maine.

What scares me is that I did that from memory.

So, clearly, it has to be... One of these many, many states.

Logic tells me there is a good chance it might be California. Personally, I am rooting for Florida- although I wouldn't be displeased with certain parts of New England, either. I have my final guess all lined up, so I'll to wait and see if I'm right.
Wolfgang-Snape chapter 4 . 6/8/2006
OMG! I don't know why I never read this story before! It's AMAZING, you write very well!

Really, I like it so much, I hope you upload soon!
Leaves of Green chapter 4 . 6/8/2006
Awsome Disclaimers! This and last:-)! I love this story! Please update soon!

Sincerly,

Sophie Langdon
Roseanni chapter 3 . 6/7/2006
Aww, finally there's a fic where Robert and Sophie are gonna have a child. xD lol. Sorry it's quite late. It's almost 2am here..

Well anyway, I really like this one. :] This is exciting and interesting. Can't wait for the next chapter! Continue as soon as you can, please.
KD Skywalker chapter 3 . 6/6/2006
interesting story we have going on here - keep up the good work!
Little Lunar Wolf chapter 3 . 6/4/2006
Wow the magnitude of this fic has blown me away. You've certainly got an attention to detail that I quite enjoy. This fic thus far has been marvelous, your ideas orignal and refreshing.

Overall excellent work and will be waiting in anticipation for what ever will come next.
Star Sheep chapter 3 . 6/4/2006