Reviews for Dragon Bane
WhiteElfElder chapter 14 . 5/12/2015
I get the feeling that Harry and Bane will not merge back correctly or at all. Harry needs to go and have the training for the Avatar done before something forces it to break loose.
WhiteElfElder chapter 7 . 5/11/2015
If Voldemort learned everything that Harry did while Harry was training, it will seriously overpower that git.
WhiteElfElder chapter 2 . 5/11/2015
What about the sword and Harry's other possessions? What about Hedwig? If Harry is the merger of Potter and Evans, what does that hold for him?
guest chapter 5 . 6/9/2014
OMG...WAS THERE A LINE FROM EVER AFTER IN THERE (about being struck by lightning). I love that movie!
Aurora BoreAlice chapter 14 . 2/17/2014
Aww, I hope you pick this story up again some day! You did such a good job writing this.
dogman999 chapter 14 . 7/8/2013
This is so far a good story. When might you be updating next?
Dark Jedi Master chapter 14 . 3/22/2013
Very nice flow, all together a great job keep it coming you have a talent and you should
play on that.
BROMBROS chapter 14 . 12/8/2012
I have enjoyed your story Dragon Bane. I hope you'll post the rest of the story.
BROMBROS chapter 2 . 12/7/2012
So from the past two chapters I can say Dragon's Bane will be a good read.
Dark Sky's chapter 14 . 12/8/2011
Wow... this is amazing! I absolutely love it!

You've got some real talent, I've been awake till the early-

morning hour's reading this and there aren't many fic's that

have been able to do that. The way you write is unique and unexpected things keep happening all through your story thats whats made me want to keep reading.

I applaude you. Keep writing and please update soon.
Draeconin chapter 14 . 11/3/2011
It's a strange, but interesting story. Do you plan to continue it?
Blosiom chapter 14 . 9/2/2011
it is a shame you did not finish this story as i really enjoyed it and keep trying to imagion the ending. Mybe Harry should go with Lady Blackbird and maybe after going though several rules can be let out of exile. I keep thinking infront of the school where they start to get suspishious and Draconians end up returned to the world under the rule of the dark, light and grey lords. Does that help, please update. Blosiom
fireboltfx chapter 3 . 1/18/2011
The tasks are the same as dragonmasters
fireboltfx chapter 2 . 1/18/2011
This is a little too much like the magicians guild book, including the names.
Siladhiel Lithvirax chapter 14 . 4/20/2010
This story has a really really solid base. The premise of a new species is awesome and expanded with just enough detail was a stroke of brilliance. the whole draconic portion of this story is awesome but I'm surprised at the Human look Bane is going for(I personally would have made him full draconic as a disguise) Your story is really beautiful the angst and adventure in near perfect balance. But you need a beta. now I'm not sure if you do have one already but you need to pay more attention to grammar mistakes. spell check may be good for specific words but not for sentence structure or content.

~Siladhiel~