Reviews for Count The Stars
Jenni78 chapter 10 . 6/7/2007
I just read all 10 chapters, very good. I like different outlooks/plots you have for this movie. I can't wait to read more.

I still love the way you lay out the intense/passionate emotions between Alice and Uncas.
Lady Aphadriel-order of the kai chapter 10 . 5/19/2007
WOnderful! Can't wait to see what happens next!
Lady Aphadriel-order of the kai chapter 5 . 5/16/2007
I loved your other Alice/Uncas story and was thrilled to see you had another! I love it so far. Don't be discouraged from the lack of reviews. (I honestly believe the ration of readers to reviews is *very* small). This is a wonderful story and I can't wait to see how it progresses!

~Lady A
ChildlikeEmpress chapter 10 . 5/10/2007
YAY! A kidnapping! the excitement continues! lol. i love rescue missions...damsels in distress...chivalry...lol. so yes, you've made my day!

I can't wait to read more, so update soon please!

~ChildlikeEmpress
amn chapter 9 . 5/7/2007
thank you so much. i can't wait to find out what happens next. i won't explain why but i got sad about something and i really needed this story. it was really great.
little lady of fire chapter 9 . 5/6/2007
very interesting. i had just bookmarked this to reread the first 8 chapters and opened it and found that a ninth had been added. well better add this to my alert list so i don't miss anymore updates
a.m.n u know who chapter 1 . 5/3/2007
i love your stories. and here is how much: WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO WRITE MORE? i first read your stories months ago and i've been going online to see if you updated and nothing. PLEASE write more.
Austen chapter 8 . 3/11/2007
this story is the of all the fiction here! You are very creative. i'm not much of a critique and i can't find anything wrong with this story except that there is not more to it. Please do write more and i will keep coming back to this site to see if you did any more.
TAELFO chapter 8 . 1/3/2007
Very nice! Please update soon!
Isseult chapter 8 . 12/16/2006
great story! i simply loved it right from the start! where did you get such a sweet and romantic idea?
Telboriel chapter 8 . 11/8/2006
Wow! That was an excellent chapter! I absolutely love this story. I hope you plan on continuing it. I await the next chapter with anticipation. Please update soon!
jean chapter 8 . 9/27/2006
love your story and please update soon
Amber24 chapter 8 . 9/19/2006
i really liek this story and can't wait for you to write more so please update SOON! lol
Jo chapter 8 . 8/3/2006
Loving this. It's good to see a different take on the story. Can't wait for you to update; don't make us wait too long, lol.
anon chapter 8 . 8/1/2006
Love your story! Very creative idea and thoughtfully put forward, very intriguing twist. Is the end of the story? I hope not, you've got me hooked!
86 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 Next »