Reviews for Count The Stars
K.Riley chapter 10 . 6/22/2007
I do so hope that you will update soon. I am so looking forward to the ending of this story. This story is just as wonderful as your "What Lies Between" story. Please, please, please update soon.
Amanda chapter 1 . 6/11/2007
I absolutely love this story, it is the best one i have read and i can't wait for you too continue. The moments in this between Alice and Uncas are so sweet and passionate, you have given us what the film did not in their relationship. Thank you. I hope you update soon.
Jenni78 chapter 10 . 6/7/2007
I just read all 10 chapters, very good. I like different outlooks/plots you have for this movie. I can't wait to read more.

I still love the way you lay out the intense/passionate emotions between Alice and Uncas.
Lady Aphadriel-order of the kai chapter 10 . 5/19/2007
WOnderful! Can't wait to see what happens next!
Lady Aphadriel-order of the kai chapter 5 . 5/16/2007
I loved your other Alice/Uncas story and was thrilled to see you had another! I love it so far. Don't be discouraged from the lack of reviews. (I honestly believe the ration of readers to reviews is *very* small). This is a wonderful story and I can't wait to see how it progresses!

~Lady A
ChildlikeEmpress chapter 10 . 5/10/2007
YAY! A kidnapping! the excitement continues! lol. i love rescue missions...damsels in distress...chivalry...lol. so yes, you've made my day!

I can't wait to read more, so update soon please!

~ChildlikeEmpress
amn chapter 9 . 5/7/2007
thank you so much. i can't wait to find out what happens next. i won't explain why but i got sad about something and i really needed this story. it was really great.
little lady of fire chapter 9 . 5/6/2007
very interesting. i had just bookmarked this to reread the first 8 chapters and opened it and found that a ninth had been added. well better add this to my alert list so i don't miss anymore updates
a.m.n u know who chapter 1 . 5/3/2007
i love your stories. and here is how much: WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO WRITE MORE? i first read your stories months ago and i've been going online to see if you updated and nothing. PLEASE write more.
Austen chapter 8 . 3/11/2007
this story is the of all the fiction here! You are very creative. i'm not much of a critique and i can't find anything wrong with this story except that there is not more to it. Please do write more and i will keep coming back to this site to see if you did any more.
TAELFO chapter 8 . 1/3/2007
Very nice! Please update soon!
Isseult chapter 8 . 12/16/2006
great story! i simply loved it right from the start! where did you get such a sweet and romantic idea?
Telboriel chapter 8 . 11/8/2006
Wow! That was an excellent chapter! I absolutely love this story. I hope you plan on continuing it. I await the next chapter with anticipation. Please update soon!
jean chapter 8 . 9/27/2006
love your story and please update soon
Amber24 chapter 8 . 9/19/2006
i really liek this story and can't wait for you to write more so please update SOON! lol
88 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 Next »