Reviews for Nightmare
Godiva9 chapter 17 . 5/21
An interesting story, thanks for writing and sharing! : D
elizapi chapter 2 . 9/10/2012
hahaha! dinosaurs - not cool... I just watched Dinosaurs on a Spaceship... Dinosaurs are too cool!
Timeless Text Traveler chapter 17 . 6/3/2012
I loved it. One of the best stories I've read on FF. :D I kinda wish that there was a happier ending. Instead of him scowling at the look she gave him, I think, he should have been amused. Good job. Great story. :)
DPraven chapter 5 . 5/8/2012
Constructive criticism: read over the chapter before posting it. there at many huge details that you leave out because while thinking of it In your head, you know what (for instance) species the dinosaurs were. We didn't. There was another instance this happened in the story but I forgot. Anyways, great story. Really well developed and interesting plot
Angel BL-chan chapter 17 . 7/25/2011
Okay, lately I haven't been logging in to review/favorite stories, seeing as I'm probably the laziest person ever, but I just HAD to for this one. It really is amazing.

I've been reading a lot of Doctor Who fanfiction recently and I gotta admit this is probably the best I've read so far. It's well written, has a great story, and, my favorite, slight Nine/Rose fluff.

It truly is like I'm watching just one more episode with the ninth Doctor, and for that I thank ya kindly.
CosmicEssence chapter 17 . 2/28/2011
There was a lot of back and forth with this and at times I had no idea what was going on. But I did like it. Just not sure what to say about it really.
Taylor Harkness chapter 17 . 6/15/2009
Alright, so Rose has the power to bring her nightmares to life through Bad Wolf? Uhm... okay then. Hehe! Good story and I've finally found another author who's as crazy and wicked as me. Wanna start a group or something? Hehehehe! I have to admit, this wasn't very scary at all or gory, but it still made a good story. Great job!
Twilight Journey chapter 6 . 10/4/2008
Its good so far. I like it. I'm looking at it as a Ten one and not a Nine one though. It seems to help me get into the feel of the story better.

lol

Most likely because I think the Tenth Doctor in the best Doctor in the world! Don't you agree?
Felling chapter 17 . 10/6/2007
OMFG Now Tahts A Story! REVIEW 100! D Thankies For Making An Awesome Scary Story D You Pwn! Keep Going! And Thankies For Making Twilight Stories -
bluedragon1836 chapter 17 . 8/13/2007
that was good.
Christine Tucker chapter 1 . 8/13/2007
HI. I guess I don't know enough about Dr. Who to know what this one means. Nice imagery and use of vocabulary. Keep up the writting!
Lhmac chapter 1 . 12/13/2006
great opening chapter. :) got your PM and when i saw the summary for this fic i had to read it. sounds intriguing.

yes, i think writers can be particuarly cruel to their characters, but what is to be said about the readers who read the cruelty, then? at least we can say that we made it up.

mikkifavo
floorpie chapter 17 . 10/27/2006
This is good. Easy to follow, enough rose/doctor fluff... and the ending was really different to most fics. I especially enjoyed your comment on how you thought it up. K, i'm gonna go check some of your other stories.
Halcyon Impulsion chapter 17 . 7/7/2006
Great ending, Briar, really. I've enjoyed this so much! Doctor and Rose kissing is happy happy :)
Halcyon Impulsion chapter 16 . 7/7/2006
Okay, I was really worried about all those freaky things. Glad they're gone :) Good chapter.