Reviews for Flames
Qu0thTheRavenNeverm0re chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
Woah, I never really imagined this ship as fluffy, but you pulled it off. That was sweet :)
ASF13957 chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
I quite liked this story; it's well written, touching, and the dialogue-heavy style adds to the realism, I think. Nice job.
TheFightingTemeraire chapter 1 . 2/15/2009
I was just browsing around and I saw this. I thought that maybe I should take a Pepto-bismol before I read it, just to be safe. But you know what? Congrats, I liked it anyway. *good review, I swear!*
Chel chapter 1 . 3/31/2008
Wow, I love it! It's so passionate, and shows that Grima's feelings are more than lust. Write more of it please!
Lucia Di Lammermoor chapter 1 . 4/16/2007
Good job, nice, short, and fluffy. :)
Phoenix Bradley chapter 1 . 8/18/2006
luving it. luving it.

Beautiful. I give it a five llama rating. Cheers!

-Smeagol's girl
Linwe Ringeril chapter 1 . 8/13/2006
This is very well done and extrememly heart-warming. I could definitely see this scene happening and the characters acting as they did.
Tee S.G chapter 1 . 8/11/2006
very nice...
Sarmoti chapter 1 . 7/8/2006
I wasn't sure about this pairing, but I really liked this one-shot. The last line was amzing... 'for all his lies, he had never been false in his love' that is a line to remember and it ties the whole story up, makes it powerful.
Velvet Song chapter 1 . 6/14/2006
thank you so much for writing this. i have ALWAYS been a grima fan, and thought it was so sad that eowyn didn't love him in return. i could hug you right now!
SadistiKitteh chapter 1 . 5/31/2006
AW! tht's so cute!...ish
auri mynonys chapter 1 . 5/31/2006
*huggle* Aw... it's so sweet... and so true! Poor Eowyn, being so badly burned like that. But of course Grima would rescue her and take care of her! Hurray for happy endings! *favorites*
White Stone chapter 1 . 5/30/2006
It was really short, and is that the only chapter. I hope not, maybe get the characters more focused, and a bit of editing maybe. I don't really get what happened to Eowyn. Is she damaged for life? And why is she not scared of Grima? How exactly did she learn his love was true?