Reviews for French Delight
ChloboShoka chapter 1 . 4/17/2009
Kari/Catherine is a lovely unique pairing. I loved this story a lot. It felt so fresh and lovely ehilst reading. Micheal/Mimi is nice too. I love the introduction and characterization. The email bit at the end was really cute and set a great mood.

Loved it~
Shadow of Miracles chapter 1 . 6/30/2006
Man I can't believe I didn't read this story sooner. It was great I enjoyed everything, specially the cute little digimon (I didn't even knew they had mouths). Everything was well written and there weren't any mistakes (except for one), the whole scene with Kari and Catherine being too shy around each other was funny and it got me chuckling. The kissing was also really sweet, specially since they were watching a beautiful sunsent on a beautiful place like the digital world.

This story was also a great introduction to a new yuri couple (Kari/Catherine) which after reading this story I definitely like, but it also got me thinking of a possible Davis/Kari/Catherine love triangle. Since Davis/Catherine make a good couple and so does Davis/Kari a love trianle between them would be great. Come to think about I could make one.

Anyways I'm getting off topic. This story was really great and I'm hoping to hear more about this new couple (Kari/Catherine) soon. Also I'm hoping to hear from you soon too (as in hoping you will write another story or update one of your current stories).

Shadow out...

P.S.: I was wondering if maybe you could make a Daikari story or one-shot. I mean you're a great author and I think it would be cool if you made a Daikari since I've noticed you haven't writing one. I (and probably other Daikari fans) would definitely enjoy a Daikari story writting by you. You don't have to do it, but it would cool if you did.
Kanius chapter 1 . 6/5/2006
A great piece of work you've got here. Yuri couples are okay in my book. I enjoyed this story. If only you'd get more reviews...

I never would have thought about Kari/Catherine story. Very unique.

Anyway, just leaving a well deserved review for a well thought out story.

Check out my most recent entries when you have the time and leave a review if you can.