Reviews for Lovesick: The Magic Muggles Feel Too
Guest chapter 14 . 10/20/2012
Hermione is, quite frankly, acting like an idiot. The girl has balls, if she saw Harry in that position, she'd try to clear things up and again, Hermione getting so worked up over a hug is rather unrealistic. Boyfriends can't hug other girls?

On the plus side, your writing is pretty good.
Lilmisslondoner chapter 19 . 3/29/2008
will harry ever find out about the pregnancy? update!
lumos175 chapter 19 . 2/22/2007
Is the new guy gonna play a big part? I hope not! Hopefully, the two of them will solve all the misunderstandings soon!

Go H/Hr!
crystal denham chapter 19 . 11/26/2006
i think that she should tell him and i think it should be a girl and name her lily...
BlackHalliwell chapter 19 . 11/26/2006
Awesome
Trisha23 chapter 19 . 11/17/2006
Hii! its me again, still waiting for updates, I hope you dont give up on your story, I really like it, its so sweet and I love H/H fics so much, keep going, cant wait to see those two together again, and with the baby, and in the mean time I invite you to read my new fic, Ill appreciate a lot a review from you, thank you so much.

Good luck with your muse, if your having any trouble like writers block,lol.

Greetings from Guadalajara Mexico!
Readerforlife chapter 19 . 10/24/2006
weird little man...love the story! can't wait for more
atruwriter chapter 19 . 9/13/2006
While reading, I couldn't help but think of Dumbledore. I was rather disappointed in this chapter, only because it didn't really have any Harry in it, or Hermione's feelings about how it was all going. I think her lack of being married and the man pointing it out would've reminded her of that, sending her into her thoughts or something similar. Other than that though, I did enjoy Hermione's little interaction with her baby. I was a little surprised that Hermion'e already showing so much though, considering that pregnant women don't start showing until their fourth month and only gain about a pound a week. But I'm sure you have your reasons for making her sound much larger, perhaps she's been eating for more than two, lol. Update again soon, I look forward to reading more.
Trisha chapter 19 . 9/13/2006
Hi!

Its great your back, and its nice you mention about how a mom talks to the baby, very cute... and Im a bit concern about this man; was it Dumbledore in disguise? Well Ill be waiting for updates and keep going with this sweet story!

I hope Harry finds her soon, so he wont miss her pregnancy.

Greetings from Guadalajara Mexico.
Sweet.Mione.Potter chapter 19 . 9/12/2006
This chapter was just great,very good and i wonder who the men was also if Harry will be able to find her, i really hope he does find her and soon :)

Once again you did a great job with this,well done
mysticpammy chapter 19 . 9/12/2006
Great post, can't wait until you post again, so please post again soon. Thanks.
DD2 chapter 19 . 9/12/2006
hm. Interesting. Continue soon please!
harrymione4ever7 chapter 17 . 8/22/2006
i loved it update soon plz!
trisha chapter 18 . 8/21/2006
Hello again!

I didnt think about the floo network, good idea, I hope it work.

Well Ill be waiting for next chaps.

Greetings from Guadalajara Mexico.
dixiebaby1111 chapter 18 . 8/17/2006
OMG! I had, like, three chapter's waiting for me! YAY! Update soon!