Reviews for Opportunities
xxHaruka chapter 7 . 10/25/2006
_ OMG I LOVED THIS! _ It's really funny and intresting~! It's also really orginal! _ I love this, good job!

ps. The scenes when Kai fainted was extremely awesome~~!
Iluvbeyblade chapter 7 . 9/18/2006
Grown up Misha... so gay! Anyway, I liked this chapter! It ended it really well! I always have problems with endings. Anyway, I'd imagine you've had quite enough of me now, so I'll just so this: adds you to favs, and this: adds you to alerts, and then it's bye bye from me! .
Iluvbeyblade chapter 6 . 9/18/2006
Reuninon! Hehe, Hiro and Brooklyn are "cuties" *giggles* And the bit about Jin and Lei being kittens was adorable! Especially:

Beyblading is a bit hard when the first instinct you have at the sight of a spinning object is to attack. When you’re more focused on whether or not it’s the right time to jump the spinning thing and see if it’s edible, you know?”

*dies of laughter*

Final chapter next! No more fluffy m-pregness! *wails*
Iluvbeyblade chapter 5 . 9/18/2006
I want my racoon? *cue hysterical laughter* And Sasha is INCREDIBLY cute! Kai, you passed out AGAIN? *shakes head* This fic is so FLUFFY! *hugs fluff*

Shutting up now...
Iluvbeyblade chapter 4 . 9/18/2006
*glomps every single person in this chapter, even Voltaire* Omg, this chappie was so CUTE! And Kai and Boris in shock... *sniggers* BABY! *squeals and dies from overload of cuteness*

Ok, this is going nowhere other than to lower my IQ by several points. On I go! .
Iluvbeyblade chapter 3 . 9/18/2006
*strangles Tyson, Max, the White Tigers and the PPB Allstars* Intolerant prats. *growls* But the rest of this chapter was mega-cute! *squeals*

I was supposed to only review at the end, wasn't I? Oops? Hope you don't mind me filling up your inbox with my mindless ramblings! Next chapter here I come!
Iluvbeyblade chapter 2 . 9/18/2006
Whoo, Ray and Tala got off their heads! *falls around laughing* Everyone's kissing everyone else! o.0 *looks confused* I'm sure you'll sort it out.

Bye!
Iluvbeyblade chapter 1 . 9/18/2006
Normally I don't review til the end chapter of completed fics, but:

OMG, RAY PLAYS WITH YARN! *dies of laughter* I don't know why, but I found that beyond hilarious. And horny Tala's good too. *giggles* Onto the next chapter!
FloppyFish chapter 7 . 9/15/2006
Really nice (I love Sasha)!

Nice job. NOthing else really left to say, so... -u
otaku3kagome chapter 7 . 8/28/2006
I like it.
keisan chapter 7 . 8/8/2006
Hehehe I really liked that story. It was nice, long and complete...I don't like it when stories end abruptly(mpregs mostly) where the child's born or the couple gets pregnant and that's that. I like when something of the future is at least written down, even if it's not that long. Nice work with it.
Curtis Zidane Ziraa chapter 7 . 8/3/2006
That was so funny. Bedtime. I loved it.
chibirei1227 chapter 7 . 8/1/2006
lol it was a good story, though it did get out of hand, thanks for the story, it's still in my favorites, good job :)
Kai's kitty chapter 7 . 7/31/2006
how cute!Sasha is gay!
BadWeebFics chapter 7 . 7/30/2006
I loved this story! How could you not like it? Look, this is what I want you to do. Think of how it began, and how it ended. That always makes me appreciate my fics more when I hate them. think of all the positive reviews, all the loyal readers who sat on a 56k modem, blocking off their phones to read your installments (Yes, I know people who have done that with your fics), of all the flips and flops this story went into, and dared to go through, and made so many people intrigued. I commend you, Sa-kun!

-Suri