Reviews for Dissaraying Reminiscence
browneyes730 chapter 1 . 3/4/2010
this story was so sad.:( It was well written though. Great job. :D
rina chapter 1 . 8/7/2006
poor poor anzu, wonder what will happen to her and kaiba. hope u haven't given up on this story yet.
Simply Alex chapter 1 . 5/31/2006
That was so sad, but still written wonderfully! I am not sure if this was meant to be a one-shot, but I would really love it if you continued! Great work, just great!
the-hinotori chapter 1 . 5/30/2006
Very nicely written. Is this a oneshot or will there be more?
Spirit Of Innocence chapter 1 . 5/30/2006
-sob- That was so sad! I actually started crying in the flash back...-_-U SETO! WHY? WHY ARE YOU SO COLD? -strangles- -sobs- I feel so sorry for Anzu, to see how happy and then how it's become is just horrible. -cries- I know you were probably planning for this to just be a one-shot and that's cool, but I think it'd be really good to continue it too. Maybe have Seto's POV or something, meh, I dunno. But I'd like to see how this story continues...

Well once again, beautiful, beautiful writing. I can't wait for your next story (maybe something happier?) Much love!

Soi
Neisha chapter 1 . 5/30/2006
Ahh. 'bout time...Loved it as I always do...and I definately agree about more INuxKAgs...can't wait for those, but I like these as well...(It’s sad, isn’t it? I can’t even contemplate it and I almost hate the thoughts that haunt my mind morning and night…thoughts that see me away from you…and happy.) I loved this line though...I think it has to be one of my favorites as it is so heartfelt...Thanks much and I hope to read more soon...Neisha