Reviews for Famous Last Words
SPNReadingManiac chapter 1 . 4/19
This was a great view into the lives of the Winchesters and I'm happy to have found your work. Wonderful writing, vivid and clear. Thank you for writing!
sapphireswimming chapter 1 . 5/2/2013
Oh the irony was awful! What a time for Dean to slip through the ice. But fortunately Sam was there and of course he was going to do everything humanly possible to help Dean. Good thing John was coming back just then, though. They were cutting that one close. But great job! :D
XD chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
Oh my
manahappy chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
*sighs*

I don't know what else I could say in here, but I want your stories to have as many reviews as they deserve, because they're that good.

Great, sweet and adorable one-shot _ thank you!
samira parsa chapter 1 . 6/23/2010
oh my god for a second i was about to stop reading because i thought you were going to kill dean! haha-but i'm glad i kept going. it was a cute story :)
Gohanzgirl chapter 1 . 10/8/2009
I love that last part! Wonderful writing!
asesina chapter 1 . 10/1/2009
I know that this is an older story, but I loved it! I love hurt!Dean and worried!Sam, especially when they're teenagers!

I also loved the last line. So cute and so in character for the teenchesters :).
V.R. Jennings chapter 1 . 8/5/2008
Loved it! It's a very good story. Keep up the good work!
yaoigirl20 chapter 1 . 8/3/2008
aw that was really good. i really liked the ending too. SO sweet
seventhprincess chapter 1 . 12/26/2007
aww...this was great, i really enjoyed it!
lookaftersammy chapter 1 . 5/6/2007
NYAH! That was so beautiful! The beginning the climax and the end.. all great with just the right amount of action and mush.. aw.. to cute..
Xdaisy chainX chapter 1 . 4/24/2007
aww uber angsty fluffy fluff! i loved it!

XsarahX

kudos!
twasadark chapter 1 . 4/20/2007
Oh, what a wonderful story! I'm so glad I found it. I love the way you described Dean's fall into the icy water, Sam's panic and final relief when John arrives, and the gentle affection at the end. It has all the elements I just love about the series! Great job!
freaker chapter 1 . 3/23/2007
aww.. great fic. really enjoyed it.
sallydeathhands chapter 1 . 11/8/2006
I was re-reading your fics.. *grins* (as I'm going into withdrawal from waiting for the next chapter of "Waking Hour") and I realized that I hadn't reviewed this.

Dean chuckled, squirming his way down in the bed. Sam rolled over and helped him move the pillows into a more comfortable position so his brother could get some sleep. “So one minute you want me to go away and the next you want to sleep with me?”

Sam sucked in a breath. He sat up and looked down at his brother, who looked confused as to why Sam suddenly looked so upset. “Sammy?”

“I didn’t mean it,” Sam blurted.

Ah, I love your writing, Penny. It goes from humor to intense with such skill and ease... it's just beautiful.