Reviews for Famous Last Words
sallydeathhands chapter 1 . 11/8/2006
I was re-reading your fics.. *grins* (as I'm going into withdrawal from waiting for the next chapter of "Waking Hour") and I realized that I hadn't reviewed this.

Dean chuckled, squirming his way down in the bed. Sam rolled over and helped him move the pillows into a more comfortable position so his brother could get some sleep. “So one minute you want me to go away and the next you want to sleep with me?”

Sam sucked in a breath. He sat up and looked down at his brother, who looked confused as to why Sam suddenly looked so upset. “Sammy?”

“I didn’t mean it,” Sam blurted.

Ah, I love your writing, Penny. It goes from humor to intense with such skill and ease... it's just beautiful.
Merrie chapter 1 . 10/9/2006
Aww I love the pre-show moments like these when the Winchester family is still together. And of course, Dean angst is always appreciated. ;D

Dhampir72 chapter 1 . 9/14/2006
AW! CUTENESS! Great fic! I loved it!
valkrys chapter 1 . 8/9/2006

I love your cranky Sammy, rings so true ;-) And another hurt!Dean on a hunt, you write it so clear and sharp, I felt like freezing myself while reading.

Love that you had John in it, for once trying to be a father and not failing his kids miserably. Altough the task of sneaking around in the snow was terrible already, so glad he was there to help little Sammy.
Middleageslover chapter 1 . 7/30/2006
I love it! The part about the fart joke at the beginning, and then at the very end Dean finally caves in. I love a good brotherly love story! lol. Great job!
NC Girl chapter 1 . 7/27/2006
You create such believable interactions between the brothers in all of your stories and this one is no different. It played out in my mind as if it were on screen. And I absolutely LOVED the ending. Honestly, you couldn't have chosen a better way to wrap things up!
PrincessFunkymunky chapter 1 . 7/19/2006
Wow, you sure do love to torture Dean, cuz believe me falling through ice into freezing water is not as fun as it sounds ;)

I loved the ending though, "pull my finger", ya right! I like the occasional fart joke as much as the next person but no thank you! And don't you just hate it when the couch smells like cat pee? ;p Hope they finished their hot chocolate, naughty boys.

angel679 chapter 1 . 7/18/2006
I liked it. Kinda sad but funny at the same time.
deantastic chapter 1 . 7/7/2006
I loved the lighthearted ending... So much for the fart joke reprieve, Sammy :) Lots of great angst in this one shot!
J.A. Carlton chapter 1 . 7/1/2006
That was excellent. The girls on the board, Kat,& Brig primarily talk about your work all the time, touting the literary virtues of you... I just might have to join that particular club.

Hope all is well.

SpookyClaire chapter 1 . 6/22/2006
Aw! It was so cute! I loved it!
AbsolutAnda chapter 1 . 6/15/2006
great ending! it was hilarious
imskysmom chapter 1 . 6/8/2006
Oh man, that was good. I love the way you caught Sam at that age, and the anger he felt over not having a normal life, having to live with the fear. Great characterizations.
mcatB chapter 1 . 6/5/2006
I really enjoyed this one. We got the angst, the h/c and best of all, the brotherly love...

THE someone chapter 1 . 6/1/2006
great story! i loved it!
65 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »