Reviews for Famous Last Words
Silver Kitten chapter 1 . 6/1/2006
Oh my God, I loved this. I have a whole word document open cuz I had to keep track of all my favorite quotes and such. I have to leave for work now, but after that I'll let you know EXACTLY how much I loved this story on LiveJournal. Adding to my favs _
Windyfontaine chapter 1 . 6/1/2006
Oh, amazing job as usual. I completely loved this. To say which parts I liked the most I'd have to quote you the entire story :) And by the end young Sam is already starting to build his angst. I just love the Winchesters, and you have them so perfectly in character. Thanks so much for sharing this story, and have a wonderful week :)
rozzy07 chapter 1 . 6/1/2006
Perfect oneshot that showed the special relationship that exists between the brothers. The fact that it was nature and not a monster that almost killed Dean was a nice twist too. The bickering and squabbling of siblings are the norm in everyday life and it was nice to have it displayed so naturally, with an equally honest moment shared between the two at the end. The Winchester version of 'I love you' unique to say the least. Loved it. More from your pen soon please.
LoveJeter chapter 1 . 5/31/2006
Great oneshot with the brothers. You got their characters down pat. I loved the ending "Pull my finger". Dean's back to his normal self again.
IheartPadalecki chapter 1 . 5/31/2006
Nice story I really liked it.
Jaycat chapter 1 . 5/31/2006
Loved it! I think you hit the whole sibling "I hate you/I love you" thing really well... if that makes sense. Anyway, awesome!
Lilly B chapter 1 . 5/31/2006
great little one-shot. i really liked the underlying lesson of 'be careful what you wish for' in this one. great job!
ChaiGrl chapter 1 . 5/31/2006
You really got into Sam's head. His internal struggle was written perfectly. Not many people have writtin about falling through ice. I'm glad you thought of it. It was beautifuly written. I can't wait to see what you come up with next. Until your next post, Happy Writing!
SueJRA chapter 1 . 5/31/2006
That was a really enjoyable piece and certainly brought home what the Winchester's have to think about. Nice interaction between the brothers. Loved it

Thanks x
Zenamydog chapter 1 . 5/31/2006
that was really well written. I enjoyed it, great job!
Machaggis chapter 1 . 5/31/2006
I think Sam experienced a fear we all have, not getting to say goodbye. As usual, a wonderful story with plenty of brotherly moments:-)
africansilence chapter 1 . 5/31/2006
I thoroughly enjoyed reading this! I guess you never really know which words will be your last so try and make everything you say worth saying! Thanks Rachael :)
purehalo chapter 1 . 5/31/2006
Beautiful!

Such a gorgeous story. You write the brothers so well .

Love the 'pul my finger' line!

Excellent!
historylover chapter 1 . 5/30/2006
I was playing around with a fic where Dean fell through ice. Trust me, I couldn't write it as eloquently as you did. I love your writing so much!

Kat
Northface chapter 1 . 5/30/2006
What a great glimpse of Sam's childhood. At the beginning, when Sam was hiking up the hill and Dean was walking towards the rosemary, I thought the monster was going to come and maul Dean, not something ordinary like him falling through thin ice. And Sam's feelings towards his dad-seeing him as an impediment and saviour, all in the space of a few minutes-you got bang-on. Thanks!
64 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »