Reviews for Famous Last Words
Rinne chapter 1 . 5/30/2006
Ahh, Dean hurt stories. Happy sigh. Yes, we're all odd.

Well written.
Thru Terry's Eyes chapter 1 . 5/30/2006
That was very exciting with a cute ending
stealthyone chapter 1 . 5/30/2006
This was a nice read. :) I'm always up for some good Dean h/c, and this worked well.

Favorite lines:

Dean was going to be okay. Dean was always okay.

Aww ... poor Sam. I could feel his pain as those thoughts went through his head. He's so used to Dean bouncing back from everything, and he's so desperate to convince himself that it'll happen again.

Because this family never says ‘I love you.’ We haven’t said it to each other in years. But so help me, Dean, if you make me say it at your god damned funeral, I’m going to kick your ass.

That made me smile and feel Sam's pain all at the same time. Great writing there.
mysterious.brunette101 chapter 1 . 5/30/2006
Aw... yes! Another fantastic story.
snchills chapter 1 . 5/30/2006
Another excellent story. I really enjoyed it.
Latanya Kassidy chapter 1 . 5/30/2006
Aw! People kept trying to talk to me while I was reading. I finally freaked out on my mom "He fell through the ice! Shut up and let Sammy save him!" ...so that kinda pissed her off, but whatever ;) Anyway, this was a great little fic. Totally intense when dean fell through. I liked the bit about Dean acting more mature since he turned 18. I can totally see him doing that. Oh, and the way John handled everything was classic. I really liked this one. Great job!

~L.K.
merryw chapter 1 . 5/30/2006
Talk about dancing around a chick-flick moment! Great little story! I love how Sammy saved Dean in this one!
EagleGirl6 chapter 1 . 5/30/2006
Oh, thanks, that was really sweet. I'm glad you let Dad be a good guy, too:)
sokerfreek922 chapter 1 . 5/30/2006
absolutely fantastic. i was totally at the edge of my seat when dean fell in, and my eyes were pratically glued to the monitor. excelent fic. i totally adore above all else the realtionshop dean and same share, and i love when its shown in stories. this fic totally relfected that and i loved it. hope to see more soon. and i kno i've asked this before, but are u going to continue in When It's Over. because i just thinks that a really great fic, and i think it'd be awesome if it was continued.
xoleanderx chapter 1 . 5/30/2006
Amazing.

Just... wow.
talon81 chapter 1 . 5/30/2006
great story! I loved the thing about cracking the fart jokes! I really enjoyed reading it! :)
fairytalemanipulator chapter 1 . 5/30/2006
Oh my God...that ending...only you could do that! Thanks for another great story!
H.T.Marie chapter 1 . 5/30/2006
Lol, sweet and scary and suspenseful in just a few thousand words. Loved it.

HT
spootycup chapter 1 . 5/30/2006
that was good... really good... i loved it... really sweet dean sam moment even though it wasn't too chick flick
AquarianNightSky chapter 1 . 5/30/2006
That was a cool story. Toodles!
64 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »