Reviews for There, but back again?
Stormcutter684 chapter 2 . 3/27
Aahhhh! I had a feeling the note was something not too important, cuz that would just be hilarious. Aragorn almost dying ... For a silly note saying hi to the Twins and Legolas. Ahh. Poor Legolas. XD :P
It was quite funny though ... And also shocking. For a moment there - I thought you were killing off Aragorn!
Awesome story! Lol! Loved it! :D
forTheLoveOfHades chapter 2 . 1/24/2013
awww
kyuubecky chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH! LEGOLAS SAVE HIM! DX

XD haha
Mirach chapter 2 . 4/8/2009
Wow, this was very good! Even better then very good :) Poor Aragorn, and Taragwath deserves a slap, imho.

I love the line "Aragorn did the only sensible thing that he could think of. He fainted." Very sensible indeed.

I suspected something in this tune in Gandalf's message when the twins said that "they had planned this together with their father and Mithrandir as a surprise". I'd love to see the look on Aragorn's face when he read it! :D
sazza-da-vampire chapter 2 . 11/1/2007
hahaha the irony of his position! i bet he wasn't happy tht Elrond remembered the tea
Kirsten-B chapter 2 . 6/30/2007
Nice one. Good plot, fine writing. The end was a bit rushed imo...
Tatsumaki-sama chapter 1 . 2/7/2007
Hahahahaha! Poor Aragorn. Getting chased by orcs, falling into a river, risking life and death. At least he is home with his family. That's all that really matters.
invisigoth3 chapter 2 . 6/3/2006
Great story! man hurry all that way and the message was not dire what a nice unseen twist!

love your stories
Kaytee chapter 2 . 6/3/2006
Might know Aragorn would fall off a cliff into a river and be washed away. You would think he would try to stay away from cliffs and rivers and orcs. Of course he would have to drink the tea. Elrond won't let him get away without it. Another excellent story. Keep writing and keep them coming.
Thorongirl chapter 2 . 6/2/2006
Would love to do a more indepth review, but suffice it to say that this is one of my favorite 'imagigma' stories. Tons of angst, delicious misunderstandings, Aragorn fainting, AND a sly Gandalf...loved this.
Lillz chapter 2 . 6/1/2006
brilliant! oh so very funny!

the twins reaction to the Mirkwood elfs' new about Estel was great. furious is a nice way of putting it, i expect!

i cracked up at the thought of Estel fainting! that i thik may well have been the best line! xx

lol the message! Elrond and Mithrandir conspiring against him! best of intentions, of course, it just all went a tad pear-shaped!

brilliant! xx
DawnStrider chapter 2 . 6/1/2006
That sure was a long and arduous journey for poor Estel, but i'm glad he made it home in one(if not slightly damaged) piece. I thought that Elladan might chew Taragwath's head off. Anyways great story, loved the happy ending.
QueenofFlarmphgal chapter 2 . 6/1/2006
Aw, happy ending!

But wow, you had me very worried for a minute! When the orc took both of them over...I thought you'd finished him for sure. But gosh! Legolas' patrol sure was helpful. They could have at least maybe gone looking for him, or something. Oh well. And hee, Gandalf's message. Well, a great end to a great story!

WoOt!
Elflingimp chapter 2 . 6/1/2006
Warm and fluffy now,thanks. I also liked the description of the stars and flowers being twins,that was beautiful!
EstelKid chapter 1 . 5/31/2006
Great beginning! That was fantastic! Please udate soon! I can't wait to see what happens next!

~EstelKid