Reviews for Cabin Fever
AA - MamaBirdCat chapter 1 . 7/29/2014
Absolutely love it..
rhrforever chapter 1 . 4/20/2007
Totally awesome story...I only found it now. Umm...I have a question... the prompts: What was the "tiny bit of H/C" in it? I don't think I saw any of that? Unless i've got the wrong idea of what H/C is...
J Money SBI chapter 1 . 2/19/2007
Oh man, I never thought those two could be such a good story. ;)
Samsara Dallire chapter 1 . 6/23/2006
Oh this was so awesome! A great combination of CSI, Nick, and erotica!
LaLaLoOnY chapter 1 . 6/1/2006
Aw...so cute! I always thought of him that way myself...however, I have to ask- who exactly is Sofia? Please don't hurt me! I just haven't been watching the new episodes lately, since my cable is broken and we only recieve channels over 17. Rar. To answer, please just write it at the bottom of this page if possible..or just in the next comment! thanks! Besides, this was so well written I didn't even really need to know who she is- i just want to! xoxo
M2S chapter 1 . 6/1/2006
Wow.

Damn.

That was smokin' hot. I like Sofia and Nick together in your fic. Her take on our fave CSI was excellent. And her attitude towards him and the situation seemed pretty realistic for her character.
Julie S chapter 1 . 5/31/2006
I can totally see Nick and Sofia together so I loved this fic. I love all of your fics so this one just adds to my enjoyment. Keep up your awesome work!
CSI3Snickers chapter 1 . 5/31/2006
I'm not a Nick/Sofia shipper, but DAMN! That was so smouldering hot. Any woman that has sex with Nick would be hot. I'm a Nick whore.

This type of Nick is adorable. Bad ass Nick. *dies*

"Nick Freakin' Stokes"...Seriously, as far as we all know, "Freakin'" could be his middle name.
happy-me-111 chapter 1 . 5/31/2006
Dude, I've always kind of liked the idea of Nick and Sophia together. There are a lot of people that hate Sophia and I've never been able to see why. You wrote a very good fanfiction for not being a regular shipper.
PonchoLives chapter 1 . 5/30/2006
Steamy...very steamy. As someone who wouldn't mind seeing the these two hook up, this story appeals to me. And I do love Whiny, Kicked-Puppy Nick. He's a cutie.
NicknHotchfan chapter 1 . 5/30/2006
That was good. Too bad it wasn't Sara in this story. Good job with the story.