Reviews for Burning Need, Scorching Desire
iyu sasoki chapter 1 . 12/23/2014
I love the manga sana-kimi! Im still only on volume 9 but i really hope it ends well with sano and mizuki together and not with that nakatsu guy who i think butts in to much. Well i really liked your fanfiction/lemon it was really good. You had lots of detales and heart and thats what makes it good. They really care about eachother and you write really focused on that so i give you 4 stars! :)
Miztical-Dragon chapter 1 . 5/14/2010
lol wow. _ Keep up the great work.
more-storys chapter 1 . 4/4/2009
that was good! and if you are looking for hana-kimi to read this wed site has it.
a chapter 1 . 8/16/2008
RemindsmeofaWestSideStory chapter 1 . 8/7/2008

I love this.

Very well written.
KageOkami-Kogo chapter 1 . 4/13/2008
Although I am a bit upset that you turned Sano into a "player" (since he didn't even own a condom [Nanba had given him one when he teased him] or ever mentioned he had girl friends...) it was still an amazingly written lemon! So detailed lol but uh, you could try adding a bit more emotion on both their parts - what are they thinking, their reactions to things,etc... - still great though!
Raelin Lupin chapter 1 . 3/23/2008
Aw! Sweet cuteness! Excellent! I love Sano...

Love and Teddy Bears (I loved that part)

Raelin Lupin
Felina Noctis chapter 1 . 2/20/2008
Oh dear, that story must be splendid, 'cause I read twice without even noticing.

Meaning: I read it some days ago and today again and it caught my attention so much, I forgot I allready knew what was happening! O_o Oh well...
Loveless chapter 1 . 12/23/2007
It was really good. look back over your writing and fix pronouns some of them are switched. another things is in some of the words you are missing letters or whole words
Pretz16 chapter 1 . 12/22/2007
Burning Need, Scorching Desire?.haiz,..that soo ,..wonderfully made story!
nihongoneko chapter 1 . 12/9/2007
I liked the story a lot. Though, the only bit I'd change was that Mizuki was Sano's first too. I dunno, I'm just THAT obsessed with having just them ever be together. But I really did like this story the way it was. It was really good. )

sincerely, nihongoneko
SanoMizukiheatedpassionluvr chapter 1 . 11/9/2007
Wow! That was really intense! I loved it so much and read it over and over...! I know that you're probably gonna think this is really inappropriate, but maybe not...i mean since you wrote THIS~, but that made me really horny, hot, and wet. Right now you can't even imagine how horny i feel right now. like orgasm horny. like hot, wild, fast, hard, crazy, wet, horny, passionate, amazing, raw, x-rated sex horny. im really sorry if this is making you uncomfortable and i would really appreciate it if you didn't put this up on the web, so... that's just to let you know how much i really enjoyed your story. im really wet and horny right now...gah! help! i cant stop! ah! i want to have that kind of hot, wild, fast, hard, crazy, wet, horny, passionate, amazing, raw, x-rated sex! but not before marriage... heh heh but thats the kind of sex that i want. and thats exactly what kind of sex that this story portrays... i loved it~! you did a great job~! write me more stories like this to make me horny! pleez! *touches self* gah!
IxAmxAnxOxymoron chapter 1 . 10/29/2007
I love you. Marry me. Sorry, that was crazy, (and just a joke!) but your story was absolutely fantastic and your author's note was totally awesome with the randomness and such... Bear my children? Just kidding. If you want, you can read my story, (hint hint) and tell me what you think? just a suggestion. Well, anyway, loved it!
GravitationYaoi chapter 1 . 9/4/2007
omg it was perfect im jealous now i wanted to lose my virginty like that . *mumble mumble* stupid fic and stupid love making *mumble mumble* *clears throat* i loved it! great!
aSilentReader chapter 1 . 9/2/2007
O.O that was like woah you even got protection in there god that was awesome
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »