Reviews for By the Blade
InfernoRed2937 chapter 3 . 1/4/2007
I really like this fic. will you be updating at all?
Scazydramaqueen282 chapter 3 . 10/13/2006
Heya sweetie!

This is a fantastic story! Like, the best 3 chapters ever! I know you have, like, 5 or more stories started at the moment, but are you going to finish this one? Cause I love it!

Great job! I really love your writing, and the M stuff doesn't hurt either! *wink*

-Mariah :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
Organa46 chapter 3 . 6/21/2006
O I love this so far! i can't wait for more!
0Kate0 chapter 3 . 6/18/2006
keep going! this is really good!
Call Me Sarah chapter 1 . 6/7/2006
More!More!MORE! Thank you for being such a great writer!
jaed621 chapter 3 . 6/4/2006
I like this piece, of course the red hair reference makes me nervous for our Brennan. I enjoy all your work, have reviewed some of it before and am always impressed. I read somewhere, in your bio maybe, that you wanted to open an erotic site. Have you done that? I write and enjoy that type of work, especially when it's well written. How many hours do you spend writng a day? You seem to get so much done. I work on my fanfics when I can but am also in the process of writing a book and it never seems like there is enough time...keep writing.

Jaed
Mango517 chapter 3 . 6/4/2006
Like this story. Pleas update soon.

Jennie
Micky Fine chapter 3 . 6/3/2006
Good fic. I liked this chapter a lot. The entirely bold text was a little distracting though. Otherwise it was awesome. The B/B interaction was spot on. Update soon.
azarathangel chapter 3 . 6/3/2006
wow this is such an amazing story so far! hope you get the next chapter up soon and good luck with juggling all of ur ongoing stories, i love em all! -ash
Adam's Song-182 chapter 3 . 6/3/2006
disturbing...but I'm intriuged, and drawn into it it...Did i sound smart? thats what I was going for..._
SleepDeprived07 chapter 3 . 6/2/2006
Wow. Jeff and Jerry are assasins? Old folks now but assasins, nonetheless. That would be cool if they weren't so cold-hearted. They just kill people and are willing to help others kill, too. Cold. I hope that Jerry gets caught by the FBI for being an accessory to the gruesome serial murders at the end, so, at least, there's gonna be a bit of justice for all the lives he took. How about Jeff? I hope he gets jailed, too! And the other mystery person who's doing the actual killing? Well, I hope that he never needs anyone who resemble Angela or Brennan, lest they get targetted and be subjected to his special brand of torture. The way he kills victims is seriously disturbing. Man, poor people... I hope Brennan and the Squint Squad will find the necessary evidence to nail his ass on the wall!

Can't wait for the next part! This story is so intriguing. And, btw, I like the way that you're taking this slow. Especially since it means more chapters for us to read! :-)
Hawkeye Girl chapter 3 . 6/2/2006
Interesting. Please continue, I'm hooked!
Hawkeye Girl chapter 2 . 6/2/2006
Yep, I like! Please continue!
boneslover82 chapter 3 . 6/1/2006
Ooh, Bones is jealous. Love it! Please continue and I am perfectly fine with it being M for sex, as long as it's between Booth and Bones!
antiquiities chapter 3 . 6/1/2006
This one is definitely going to be interesting. I like it.