Reviews for Alphabet Soup
Cutter12 chapter 1 . 2/23/2011
Okay, I am duly impressed. Nope, let me rephrase that - I am utterly & amazingly gobsmacked over your dazzling talent that you have displayed here. And your greatest feat - My heart wept for poor Charlie and Don. You revealed both their hidden sorrows. Brava!
Jane Mays chapter 1 . 2/16/2011
This was good; shame you haven't continued.
TranquillityofPassion chapter 1 . 9/2/2010
That was an AMAZING story! I'm impressed not only because of how difficult it was to start each paragraph with the next letter of the alphabet but also because it's a beautiful story. Well done :)

windeetree chapter 1 . 2/24/2010
Wow, that was painful to read. But I really loved it :)
becky chapter 1 . 6/30/2008
I give you its difficult to write a story with each successive paragraph starting with the next letter of the alphabet, but have you ever tried it with each SENTENCE?

*giggle* I had to do that one time for a Star Wars fanfic challenge.
Stoneage Woman chapter 1 . 6/12/2007
A great story, but somehow, it feels incomplete.
ogly138 chapter 1 . 2/22/2007
Every once in a while I come back to this and hope that maybe I missed you adding a chapter or 20, but alas, I am disappointed again. I love your work and have read most of them, but I cannot help but feel that this is imcompleat. I see you often go for the whole whumping thing, so I know that you could fit plenty of that into this, but the fact that you haven't done anything with this since May of 06 is clear... but maybe if I pester you about it enough, you might reconsider? Is that just wishful thinking?
Beth Pryor chapter 1 . 1/15/2007
Whew! I bet that was tough! You did an amazing job on it, though. Hopefully, someday I can take your challenge and try one of my own. It really looks like fun. Thanks for sharing with us!
FrankMustGetHurtSomehow chapter 1 . 7/6/2006
Nice! nice ! nice ! nice ! nice ! update soon !
Midnight Dove chapter 1 . 6/23/2006
That was really well done! You managed to work the letters in there so well that they didn't seem awkward or anything :D
dHALL chapter 1 . 6/1/2006
That was amazing! I have three brothers and we always take for granted that no matter what we do, we will be forgiven.

What happens when it's not that easy? This could easily be the first chapter in an exteneded Charle/Don relationship story. love it!
Hc-Svnt-Dracones chapter 1 . 5/31/2006
I've done all three: I've had a panic attack, hyperventalated, and (obviously) I've thrown up. But never all three at once. that must be awful. especially since during my panic attack anyway i was sure i would forget to breath if i lost concentration on it for a minute. I imagine hyperventaliting would make that a *lot* worse. i do hope you won't leave us hanging. more of this story would be great. BTW, xenon? I looked it up, and I remain in the dark.
reennie5 chapter 1 . 5/31/2006
First of all-congratulations! That must have been difficult, and you pulled it off flawlessly. If you hadn't said anything about the alphabet I never would have noticed it. Second of all-more please! You can't just leave it there! What happens? Charlie sounds like he'll never forgive Don. I don't know if I would either. More please!
mightylizzie chapter 1 . 5/31/2006
Whoa! Kudos Fraidycat, that was excellent!
NidrianRuuthane chapter 1 . 5/31/2006
Kudos to you! That was friggin awesome. ABC challenge on meth! Whoo-hoo! Great Work!