Reviews for Mirai
No no no u bastard nooooooo it cant end like that goddamnit
Athie Lestrade chapter 1 . 11/16/2011
That was really sad and really good :'( but it might have been better if you had more details about what happened to
SrryItSoLongIHavFeelingsBoutIt chapter 1 . 4/23/2011
Okay, this story sucked for a few reasons. Kaede, is the one who should and did end up with Hyosuke. Another thing, had NO fanfictions that were for this couple that were anything but this one. Which sucks. This is a sad story, so for this to be the only one was a major let down. I can't say that I didn't enjoy this story because i did. It was very well written and I actually think that the idea was very good and well thought out. I'm glad that the anime, didn't end like this though, it would just be to sad for me. But, now i am going to be forced to write a fanfiction for this couple. And I had told myself no lemons till i was in tenth grade. Aw well, it's only a few months away i guess... on that note. I hated how she had to die, and i hated how dreadfully painful and sad this all was. But i loved it at the same time. It is very contradicting, i feel like i should go into a stand still myself. (something they didn't elaborate on enough but i still thought was amazing, the girl who caused him to have stand still's was his sister, who killed herself...wow, talk about drama and total heartache/break right?)anyway. Alright, I like your story but I don't. I love your story but i think it sucks. I really don't know how i feel about this. I just loved the anime so much, it had so much, oh, i don't know i guess you could say it had so much heart, right? I loved it so much, i finished it in one day, (today) and I wish it was longer, the thing I don't like about anime, and manga, is that after the stories over, even though that character in my mind, became alive, after the story is over, and you don't really think about it, the life you just gave that person ends. I think that's why when i finish an anime, I'm so sad, i feel as if a life just ended. I guess that's why I spend my time watching anime after anime, it may be over but I can watch a new one right. Create new life and lives, but then it just repeats once that ones over as well. It's my dream to see an anime or manga or even a fanfiction that goes on from beginning of the story to the end of the story, as in from were the story begins to the death of that character, as an old aged death too. It would make me feel as if that person's life didn't just disappear, but they lived life and died. I'm not cutting off all of those lives and their stories, I'd get to see everything that happens from then on, that would make me happy. That is why I read fan fictions. To see what others think about it. To see their skills as well. But mostly, to relive the story, and hopefully, get to live out the life of that character instead of cutting it short. So even though your story was really good. Cutting the life short and sharing it, made me feel, i don't even know. If there were other stories maybe the feeling wouldn't be as strong, but still. Anyway, i guess you should be pretty glad, your story reached far enough into me to make me feel something, that's always a good sign, try and do me a favor and write me a really happy one, with a lot of good stuff, just think of the actual anime, just expand. You don't have to do a whole life story, but it's still is my dream as well. A manga, and a fan fiction. One of each, that continues through those lives. So even though you don't have to do that, it would be pretty cool. I know I just unloaded a lot onto you, sorry about that, but your story made the little bottle of unexpressed emotion pop open and I need to vent a little about it. Anyways it was a great, but suck-ish in its own little way of a story. (its a compliment hahaha)
TeiggyBear chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
Oh I really like this story. Though I must say I'm glad it didn't end like this as It would have made me very sad. Good job on the names and such and just the shear time and efrt I can see that went into this. I thouroughly enjoyed it. Thankyou very much for writing this. Though it did make me cry slightly, for me though, that is a very good sign.
kay-kw33n chapter 1 . 5/3/2009
this really sucked

am like wtf
Eddy R. Lee chapter 1 . 11/2/2007
my,my,my.

this ending is dark and painful, yet its the most normal ending that could happen to a story like this. Its good but there's somthing that can be improved (i think?).

anyway, hope to read a lot more from you. Thank you.
PHaTBcK chapter 1 . 7/15/2007
Perfect!

Would raise the 99.9% percent rating .1% more percent if it was longer
Wheeljack69 chapter 1 . 7/3/2007
Very sad, but a plausable ending. It also fits very well with the way Anime will take a major turn for no aparent reason.

I generally stay away from "tragedy" fics because I don't like to see the charatures hurt, But I liked this.

Wheeljack69
daisuki itsumo chapter 1 . 2/3/2007
T_T... so... sad... I like that series too... T_T... o ya... my rev? LUV IT!_
Kingdom Hearts 3D rocks chapter 1 . 2/3/2007
hm. this story is pretty good. I have never watched Onegai Teacher before, so this story is really cool in my opinion.
Sakura-hime chapter 1 . 11/10/2006
That was really good even though it was a sad ending for the main characters.
mika-dono chapter 1 . 8/28/2006
I luv it! :)
Wing Omega chapter 1 . 6/17/2006
It's a good story but if Kei was taken off of life support when he was 30 then he only slept for 11 years not over 20 years.